Keep the clothes on, thanks.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
after 36 years of research, I've concluded that most people - male and female - look better in clothes than without. Not everybody; but the vast majority.

There is a lot to be said about the mental stimulation of suspense...imagination..and simply not knowing for sure what is underneath.

Sure, its great to finally get to the good stuff; but in hindsight they usually look better with threads.

B_WER25

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually kind of agree with you, startinvestor. A lot of people do look better with clothes on. For me, it's the suspense of what's underneath and what's they could do next.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Agree for the most part. People often look far better in one's imagination than in the flesh.

except for me, of course lol

Last edited:

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with the clothes being a turn-on, an intregal part of the whole sexual encounter.

I remember a one-night-stand a couple years back where we got back to my place. This guy was wearing 501 button-fly jeans and a short-sleeved silk button-down shirt (I think I must have a fetish for 501 jeans, and, maybe, possibly silk). He was a good-looking guy; smelled nice. I turned on cable news and gave him a beer while I went to the bathroom to shower (for whatever reason, I didn't feel particularly clean).

Anyway, I came out of the bathroom, freshly showered, in gym shorts and a t-shirt, and this guy was stripped naked under the sheets. Jeans, shirt, boxers, socks, in a neat pile on a chair.

I felt let down. I felt robbed of something. Yes, he had a nice body and looked fine. But I was robbed of all that stupid, casual stuff like rubbing his dick through his jeans. Unbuttoning a couple buttons of the shirt. Wondering if his chest was hairy....

You know, a naked body underneath the sheets isn't as sexy to me as the action it takes to get the body naked and under the sheets. There was no build-up. A naked body underneath the sheets means straight-up "SEX". -- I'm not a "cuddling" type high maintenance guy, I don't want lots of foreplay and kissing. But I like the act of slowly undressing and a build-up to sex. I like wondering what's inside the package for a while.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
after 36 years of research, I've concluded that most people - male and female - look better in clothes than without. Not everybody; but the vast majority.

There is a lot to be said about the mental stimulation of suspense...imagination..and simply not knowing for sure what is underneath.

Sure, its great to finally get to the good stuff; but in hindsight they usually look better with threads.

Hmmm. I know you don't go over your material very carefully for the logic content, but from what you've written, I can only conclude you've been doing research since you were in diapers.

Knowing how to dress smartly and knowing how to pull off having one's own style always is a good indicator of someone who can take care of themselves.

Far better than a slob with bits of food stuck between their teeth, droopy drawered and BO'd beyond belief. Some guys are clueless.

And a few women too.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Star speak for yourself, I go to the gym three mornings a week, However oddly in my gallery there are more views of me with clothing or a swimming suit on than any of the others, so I guess the majority agree with you!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hahaha... and it was FOX, I'm quite certain. :biggrin1:

Now really, VeeP. Will may lack a touch of the romantic sometimes, but he's not stupid. He was planning to get laid.

It's not always about thread research, you know.

Last edited:

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I agree that the vast majority of people look better clothed than unclothed (and I include myself in this group). Even among the regulars at any gym I've ever belonged to, most guys would do well to keep the clothes on, IMO.

Steve

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with the clothes being a turn-on, an intregal part of the whole sexual encounter.

You know, a naked body underneath the sheets isn't as sexy to me as the action it takes to get the body naked and under the sheets. There was no build-up. A naked body underneath the sheets means straight-up "SEX". -- I'm not a "cuddling" type high maintenance guy, I don't want lots of foreplay and kissing. But I like the act of slowly undressing and a build-up to sex. I like wondering what's inside the package for a while.
I'm right there with you Willtom. My pulse starts racing harder once I get my hands on the button to his pants. The entire act of undressing the other guy is a huge turn on, and a large part of what I consider foreplay.

Also, to me, seeing a guy get hard in his gym shorts or underwear is definitely hotter than seeing a nude guy get hard.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most people look better clothed, I agree. I'm one of them. There are some activities that are more comfortable without clothes and I'm prepared to accept less pleasing sights to be able to enjoy them. Having a sauna, for example.

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Totally agree that most people look better with clothes on.... and that gradually removing the clothing and revealing your partner's body is a tantalising turn-on in itself ... as indeed is sex with one or both people partially clothed...

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know its shallow but i really hate the feeling of getting a girl home who you think is a little thick and finding out she has a really soft and doesn't have a very sexy body. :(

<--- looks better with less clothes

stretchem_out

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
While I know a few people who don't look better nude--it must be said they look pretty bad clothed as well. Anyone is better looking wearing less than wearing more