Keep the clothes on, thanks.

I look better with loads of clothes on lol.

I guess imagination is often better than the reality - but some ppl look a lot better unclothed than I expected...

dtw-W-Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think people look better partially clothed....too much hides some good spots, and too little shows the bad spots....even the hottest people have problem areas. Otherwise publications would not have photoshoppers to do airbrushing...

ejection_handle

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
after 36 years of research, I've concluded that most people - male and female - look better in clothes than without. Not everybody; but the vast majority.

There is a lot to be said about the mental stimulation of suspense...imagination..and simply not knowing for sure what is underneath.

Sure, its great to finally get to the good stuff; but in hindsight they usually look better with threads.

Obviously, if you lined up all 6 billion people on earth and compared them nude and clothed your assessment would hold true. Maybe you need to limit your research. I don't have a desire to see everyone I meet nude, or everyone I see in the media or from afar for that matter. Normally I only have a desire to see those nude that I'm sure will look just fine unclothed. It helps to have a nice rack, nice ass, nice legs etc protruding from underneath the clothes. However there have been times someone doesn't come across has having a great body when clothed but once you see it nude you are totally blow away, and those are the best experiences to me. Another point I think should be made is what is your goal. Are you looking for the best visual experience from said person or do you whish to see a person nude, or do you want to get a person naked for, well you know what I mean? In short, your basic point is correct but I say who cares. I'll take a nude girl over a clothed one anyday, I like my chances better that way.

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its actually kinda funny, because girls all over the place think that they have to dress in a revealing way to look sexy, but the problem is that this leaves nothing to the imagination.

All of the girls at my school are obsessed with wearing tights as pants, and its awful. They just look like they are stuck in an awkward phase between clothed an naked, and a step in either direction would make them far more attractive. Seeing thicker girls with visible wedgies is not sexy; just put on a skirt and let me imagine that you have a perfect ass.