Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What other acts of intimacy (other than intercourse) do you and your significant other partake in to keep the spice in your relationship that was so evident in the beginning?

redrunner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
me and my wife started to spice up our life by swinging. we started in the lifestyle about 6 yrs ago now and have found some good friends with benefits. but you have to be careful in the lifestyle because of the weirdos out there.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Love To Eat The Rectum---i Even Wrote A Song About It ---i Want To Nibble On Your Rec Rec Nibble On Your Rec Rec I Really Want To Get Down On That Thang!

thikcok

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hundreds & hundreds of different things mate..... just takes a good imagination (& a filthy mind!)
Intercourse is way down on the list for me!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
If you mean spicing the whole relationship, the answer is keeping your significant other on central stage, surprising her/him every day, not big things, a flower, a dinner, a caress, an unexpected kiss. Most important: pursuing a goal together, day by day, and having a long term common life project.

In sex things come up whle doing it, just keep your mind open and your hormones reactive. Your partner's body is a source of lust.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
me and my wife started to spice up our life by swinging. we started in the lifestyle about 6 yrs ago now and have found some good friends with benefits. but you have to be careful in the lifestyle because of the weirdos out there.
Now, here's an idea. It's not really my cup of tea, but I certainly see how this would keep a couple on their toes.

I Love To Eat The Rectum---i Even Wrote A Song About It ---i Want To Nibble On Your Rec Rec Nibble On Your Rec Rec I Really Want To Get Down On That Thang!
Where's my phone so I can call the biggest producer I know to get you a record deal? You can be the next one hit wonder, C:wink::biggrin1::cool:

Hundreds & hundreds of different things mate..... just takes a good imagination (& a filthy mind!)
Intercourse is way down on the list for me!
My mind needs to be steamcleaned currently. It's so filthy I can't even see thru it.

we write dirty letters and notes to eachother, phone sex when we are apart(he seems to enjoy this more then I do)!
Yeah, us boys just like it when you talk dirty to us about our dicks. We can't help it. We like to feel them grow:tongue:

If you mean spicing the whole relationship, the answer is keeping your significant other on central stage, surprising her/him every day, not big things, a flower, a dinner, a caress, an unexpected kiss. Most important: pursuing a goal together, day by day, and having a long term common life project.

In sex things come up whle doing it, just keep your mind open and your hormones reactive. Your partner's body is a source of lust.
This is one of my favorites. I know you all have good sex; excuse me great sex:cool:

I love everyone's responses. Thanks so much:redface:

D

deleted3782

Interesting song...it must be inspired by the Dada movement...

This is one of my favorites. I know you all have good sex; excuse me great sex:cool:

I would think that another alternative sexual connection would include tantric sex. I have little background in it, but I understand it to be highly intimate and intense as it eschews traditional frictional orgasm. I wonder if anyone here has ever practiced tantra.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was really into tantric a couple of years ago when I was in a relationship. It's phenomenal. I need to get back into it. The more you do it, you'll be hooked. It puts your sexual senses on such a different level from the normal physical contact. You'll be able to mentally produce the most spastic orgasms you've ever felt.

[Damn, where's that book?]

D

deleted3782

I was really into tantric a couple of years ago when I was in a relationship. It's phenomenal. I need to get back into it. The more you do it, you'll be hooked. It puts your sexual senses on such a different level from the normal physical contact. You'll be able to mentally produce the most spastic orgasms you've ever felt.

[Damn, where's that book?]

Sold! Where do I sign up?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Keeping things hot and spicy is not a problem now and I don't expect it will be in the future. I have to agree with Italian...making each other feel as though it is the first time each time can add a lot to the relationship!

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not in a relationship now, but when I was, here's what we did:

sent dirty text messages & emails...
wore certain types of underwear & put on surprise shows...
reminisced about how we met...and how we felt in the beginning...
it always kicked up the old feelings...