1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Important Note To Our Belgian fans In de afgelopen 24 uur heeft een nieuwsbedrijf beweerd dat LPSG Sean Dhondt en Stan Van Samang heeft gelekt. Dit is fout. Het spijt me u teleur te stellen. We hebben geen lekken.

keeping adult sites in right order

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Jul 29, 2010.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Gold Member Platinum Gold

This may seem like a flyshit complaint, then again, it's also something quite prevalent in Adult Websites that needs to be addressed. I have noticed that in Straight Adult websites, which I frequent, has also some gay threads started by gay members. and when I point this out in some of the threads, I feel like I'm in school again, being abused by pointing out something wrong,and then being ridiculed.

Now, we set up these individual sections of Adult websites for just such a specific purpose; supposedly Straight for straight, Gay for gay, and everything else for everything else. But there have been too many people/posters who have sneaked in entirely gay threads in there, and it seems like no one gives a shit.

Personally, I have no problem with gay websites, but does not turning a blind eye towards them encroaching just tell them it's ok to do so, and not
    keep it in the designated section?

2. Industrialsize

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you find a thread that you feel is in the wrong forum, simply hit the report button and let the moderating team know. It's a simple fix for a moderator to move a thread.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Gold Member Platinum Gold

I don't know if that'll work there, IS, I mean, sometimes the people who follow it up can really snipe @ you. But I'ma get more aggressive in pointing this out like you said to the moderators.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice