keeping foreskin back

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by rachetspanner, Jun 28, 2011.

1. rachetspanner

rachetspanner New Member

hi im new here , im from ireland and uncut , i have alway been obcestd with pulling my foreskin back and i was wondering if any 1 had a way of keeping it retracted without getting circumcised ?? Thanks

#1 rachetspanner, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  2. open501s

open501s Member

?? keeping it retracted with OUT getting ...

I remember seeing a photo of a few piercings that would do that.

3. catman

Gold Member

a rubber band?

4. NUK

NUK
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmm i dont know, cant think of anything that wouldnt hurt at least a bit lol

5. jeff926

Gold Member

For what do you try to keep it retracted all the time?
    Our glans is supposed to be covered with foreskin to prevent its mucous membrane from getting dry and everntaually keratinized. If it's not because of medical problems, you might as well leave it there just as it is.

6. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

7. tomcut2000

tomcut2000 Member

Albums:
    why do u want to do this?

8. Ionto

Ionto New Member

I think it just depends on your individual anatomy. I know some people who can do it without any problem. For most of us though, it stays back for a while then eventually slides forward again.

9. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    Tight briefs would probably do it!

10. MK9

MK9
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Increase the size of your glans. By doing this, as well as being able to keep the head uncovered, you will have nice additional benefits ...

11. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just have it removed it'll save you a ton of trouble. If you keep pulling it back and want it staying back then clearly a foreskin isn't for you.

12. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some males do end up adult with permanently retracted foreskin. But I think i all plays out during puberty if you keep it retracted then and let the penis grow without stretching the skin.

There is a way to "shorten" your foreksin. You basically roll the skin over itself behind the rim of glans. This stores some foreksin there and thus less covers the head, but this doesn't give you full glans exposure.

Otherwise, you need to wear tight briefs to keep skin retracted and do that for a couple of years and perhaps the skin will shrink some (think about how skin shrinks after a guy loses much weight). But don't stretch your skin while masturbating since it will stretch it back out. This also means that you will often dig into your pants to retract skin when you feel it moving over head again. (I had acquired this as a teenager as I desperatly tried to get exposed glans, and friends noticed I kept doing it (they didn't know I was just retracting foreksin, they thought I was playing with it).

13. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'll trade you penises if you'd rather have a circumcised one.

14. aqua-illusion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've tried keeping it retracted just as an experiment...

The head was too sensitive, just walking and the friction was too much, my boxers were wet with precum the whole time, couldn't keep it up about half a day was all I could manage before having to roll it back. :D

15. BigNakedDad1

BigNakedDad1 Member

Albums:
    Just enjoy your skin!!

16. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I'm circumsized but you might want to try a glans ring. Don't know if that will work for you or not. Look at my gallery.

17. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you try it for any length of time, you are going to lose sensation in your glans. Because of rubbing on your clothes, and your body (which the foreskin is designed to protect against) the skin on the sensitive head of your penis will get thicker and the nerves will become less sensitized like they do with a circumcised penis... less sensation, less pleasure... not as bad as being circumcised, but why do it?

18. rachetspanner

rachetspanner New Member

ive seen glan rings ,wud like 2 get a rubber 1 tho 2 start !

19. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

Rather than rely on speculation from LPSG members, you would do better to discuss your question with a urologist for accurate and sound information. (My personal "speculation" is that if you get your frenulum snipped it would relieve the tension and allow your foreskin to remain retracted.)

There's an old saying, "Be careful what you want because you'll get it." If you have a nice uncut cock that gives you pleasure, I suggest you think twice before meddling with it.

20. glansout

glansout Active Member

Albums:
    Keeping the foreskin rolled back is widely practiced. I know this: I run a web-based interest group. Some guys do it as the mood takes them, others (like me) keep it back 24/7. A few points:

1. The issue of loss of senstitivity is debatable: it's been a recent thread on my group, and we all agree that it's a myth. Once the penis is erect and the glans 'inflated', it's as sensitive as anyone else's. It is possible to cease retraction at any time, and leave the foreskin in its 'natural' position, and the moistness and so on return fairly quickly.

2. Likewise the 'design' argument. Loads of blokes have foreskins that naturally cover 50% or less of their glans. Asian men especially are noted for having short foreskins which retract completely, naturally exposing the whole glans.

3. As for 'why would you do it?'', well, why do any of us do anything that gives us pleasure? 'Just because I get a kick out of it' is the honest answer (and one all too rarely seen on here).

4. I do know a couple of guys who have such large helmets even when soft that it is more comfortable for them to keep their foreskins pulled back. I also know several medics who are 'retractors', and who suggest the practice to patients from time to time.

5. The other 'scare' that is often raised is paraphimosis (getting the foreskin stuck behind the glans). If you foreskin will roll back naturally, then the likelihood of paraphimosis is very low.

Draft saved Draft deleted