Keeping foreskin retracted

Johnny9223

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
retracting is going to keratinize the outer membrane of your glans and dry your head out. Might be irritating ...then again a short period might help you maintain cleanliness/minimal odor and might be pleasurable...

just be careful that the band isn't too tight or painful.

Reactions: Warlock08

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Reactions: Warlock08

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For what?
Even some cut guys, including me, are crazy about making some slack skin to cover it up again.

Exactly. For what purpose! I was cut very tight. So tight that when I got an erection in my teens it would hurt. I have been restoring my foreskin for a while now and it feels awesome when my new skin slides over my head. It feels natural!

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I was thinking of buying a cockring like this:

Big Daddy's Cock Ring - Free UK Delivery on Cock Rings at LoveHoney

I did try to sellotape it back but that doesn't work. Some people have had that work though.

I want to keep it back to loosen it.

I have one of these but haven't used it for keeping my foreskin back, just for sex.

Had a period a while back where I wanted to keep my foreskin back all day to see if it desensitized me as I tend to cum sooner than I'd really want. I used a 1" rubber ring behind the head of the penis which was tight and kept the foreskin back. Didn't desensitize me though, so I stopped doing it.

tallhunkinct

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this may sound extreme, but i had a tremendous amount of foreskin, which i didn't like for a few different reasons. thre years ago when i was 37 i had what i call a partial circumcision. when soft i look uncut--head covered with skin and about a dime-sized opening over the piss slit. when hard, the skin pulls back completely off the head. much happier, but a miserable few weeks of recovery. just letting you know what options exist.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
retracting is going to keratinize the outer membrane of your glans and dry your head out. Might be irritating ...then again a short period might help you maintain cleanliness/minimal odor and might be pleasurable...

just be careful that the band isn't too tight or painful.
I split my frenulum from excessive pumping (it bled a little) so during the last few days I've been applying lots of Aloe vera and leaving my foreskin retracted. It's the first time I've done this and you're right, it's starting to feel a bit "crispy" down there. There is a dry layer of skin all over the glans, now it has started to break and flake.
This method is working well though, the frenulum is healing in a stretched position which seems to speed up the process but it's awful that everything feels so dry!

rockbot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey i'm new here and came across this. I'm uncut but I started keeping my foreskin retracted probably around the age of 17 and i'm almost 22 now. At first it stay very well but not it stays retracted with ease and some times has a hard time staying detracted feeling uncomfortable at times so i usually try to retract it casually through my pants if i get a chance. anyone else with a story like this?

hey i'm new here and came across this. I'm uncut but I started keeping my foreskin retracted probably around the age of 17 and i'm almost 22 now. At first it stay very well but not it stays retracted with ease and some times has a hard time staying detracted feeling uncomfortable at times so i usually try to retract it casually through my pants if i get a chance. anyone else with a story like this?
I couldn't retract my foreskin beyond the piss slit until I was about 15-16. When I did I couldn't leave it that way for long periods of time. I did however constantly retract it (I was afraid of phimosis, silly me) and tried to keep it open or "skinned" as long as possible. Anyway as time went on and I grew older, my dick seen more use and abuse, it became less and less uncomfortable or irritable when I stayed "skinned". The one problem of course was the pubes. Now I stay shave or trimmed and have zero problems whether I am retracted or not. Usually if I am totally flaccid or in a normal state I will stay covered. If I get hard or start to blue vein I'll slide open by myself.

Reactions: 6044371

bbjj_789

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You have to be patient. for some...it is easy and automatic..for other it takes a bit longer. I've been keeping my foreskin retracted for 4 years or so. You have to be presistant...when you feel your foreskin shift...you have to readjust and retract it again. Wearing tight underware helps. I don't recomment using rubber bands or things like that...it could do some damage. PM me if you want more info.

Reactions: 6044371 and pants73