keeping hard after ejaculation mental or physical thing?

ashketchum

Experimental Member
Media
I am sure similar topics have been discussed around here before, but I am wondering if we can get a consensus as to whether or not the ability to stay hard after ejaculation is a mental thing or physical thing?

Only like 3 times ever in my life have I kept a full erection after ejaculating and been able to go right through to another ejaculation without going limp.

Usually when I ejaculate I go soft almost immediately. For the folks who can stay hard is it just something thats always been that way? or did u work on it or something?

thanks for all of your input

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's physical for me. I can last but after one nut I'm takin a nap, not tryna get hard again. I've tried gettin' hard again after a nut and it just ain't happenin, but I know guys that barely go soft after nuttin'.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
it might also be an age thing...i am older..52..can go and go and go...and sometimes not a good thing..would love to nod off..

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish to god I could stay hard after, even just sometimes, even just for a while. I go soft almost immediately. I once, sometime last year, saw a vid from like the late '80s or the '90s sometime with this hot young sun-kissed blond guy who was lying out in the sun all oiled up and jacked off and spilled this thick, chunky, syrupy load and stayed hard and never stopped jacking through or after the orgasm, and about 90 seconds later he spilled ANOTHER load. I would love to just be able to ATTEMPT something like that, or even just enjoy the feeling of slowly rubbing myself for a few minutes after cumming, or being able to keep fucking my girl until SHE came even though I had already finished.

I can usually get hard again very quickly (especially if I stay inside her), but that's it.

Jonathan2/11

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Its kinda fusterating for me cuz it always takes a few minutes for me to get soft again but its also good cuz when I wana start again I could just start even if I just cumed

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It is both a mental and physical thing.

It is mental in that if you continue to be psychologically aroused enough, you'll stay (mostly) hard and be able to start down the road to climax again.

It is physical in that you are much less likely to be able to stay hard if you are stressed, distracted, tired, etc. This applies to all-round performance in bed.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it is a little of both. physically, after ejaculation, I would have to be on top, with a lot of very rapid thrusts for a minute or two until I would feel myself getting very firm again. i also found that some women would climax at this point, and with me regaining rigidity, they would climax again. so I learned, that some women indeed liked "faster, faster, faster, faster"!!!!

jayson12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive heard and tested this myself( which it worked btw) that you stopped, jacking off/thrusting when your about to ejaculate. Once your doing cumming you start pumping again and won't lose your erection.

B_Hotandfresh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my opinion is both physical and psicologic... Normally I can keep my penis hard after a first and second ejeculation, if i want, meaning, if I keep not stimulating or do not want to go further, I go soft quite fast! though, if i am stimulated and want to go further, i can do it!

Chicana6089

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something that goes along with this....and i wasn't able to start a new thread?? Is how many guys have to pee after they have sex or jack off??? All the ones I have been with have gone to the bathroom if i rememeber correctly.

LustyLad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I am wanking, I can seriously cum until nothing more comes out.

I have probably between at least 2 and 5 orgasms one after the other...I've always been able to do this. Only when wanking....perhaps it is my technique which is very intense (lube on the palm of one hand...then rubbing my glans against it).

Having sex I could go maybe twice or three times when I was younger...but not now.

When I lost my virginity I pumped like a mad man...came deep inside my girlfriend...and then immediately kept fucking her for another 20 minutes until I came again. I was 18 and she was 25...needless to say she was very happy.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’ll stay hard after I ejaculate but my cock is too sensitive to touch. If I leave it inside my partner it’s fine. I can either chill or work on them for a while depending on my mood. If I’m having a good time I’ll start to pre-cum in about fifteen minutes or so, then I know it’s ready for more action and can dump another load. If I want to go completely soft it can take up to a half hour. So the physical part has to be just how fast the blood leaves your cock. If you are still mentally aroused the brain is telling you, you’re not done. It’s just the mystery of how each body works and there might not be a true explanation.

BigBlackWelsh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always been a multiple cummer from a young age. I think its just something that you are born with and is very difficult to learn. The most times that I can cum while staying hard is about seven. I was recently on webcam for about 90 minutes wanking online and I had a crowd of people watching and counting the cumshots!
I because I can cum lots of times, i don't have to stop while fucking. The first time I ever had sex, I think it took me about 20 minutes to cum and I continued afterwards and its been the same ever since.
I would say that staying hard after sex is easier when highly aroused, but you need to be physically fit or it won't work. For me I'm not sure whether it is specifically mental or physical as its kind of normal.
The only problem I have is that most women can't handle being fucked for 2 hours straight and I have so far only found a handful of woman who could withstand the size and the relentless banging!

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Ive heard and tested this myself( which it worked btw) that you stopped, jacking off/thrusting when your about to ejaculate. Once your doing cumming you start pumping again and won't lose your erection.

It worked for me as well while wanking. But with sex it is different, I am already a too slow cummer, heving more than an orgasm would mean ripping her in two.

Dry orgasms are cool too: NEMO, non ejaculation male orgasm can lead you to several orgasms, but it is difficult to do it volountarly; I did it a couple of times and after a powerful orgasm I was still hard as rock, It was not volountary, however.