Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you considered wearing a jockstrap? I wear them to work in the summer. Last summer never got heat rash. It's worth a try. After 10 hrs my boxers were soaking wet when I'd peeled them off after getting home. Stayed dry all summer in my jockstraps.

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you considered wearing a jockstrap? I wear them to work in the summer. Last summer never got heat rash. It's worth a try. After 10 hrs my boxers were soaking wet when I'd peeled them off after getting home. Stayed dry all summer in my jockstraps.
I agree. A jock should solve the problem. Commando would be bad for me. My balls are larger than normal, but not huge. In the heat, they tend to be sticking to my leg in boxers or commando. I need to keep them away from my legs in heat.

Beercandilf

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly, people recommending boxers clearly don’t have big balls and/or loose ball sack. Boxers are the opposite of what is needed to prevent this problem — jock straps, or underwear that has a big enough pouch to contain the balls without constricting, will help tremendously. You want to keep your thighs from sticking to your ball bag— that’s the key— and also, don’t shave anything (let it ALL go natural) and that will also help. Your bush, the hair on your ball bag, and hair on your thighs are there for a reason- to keep the sweat from puddling on bare skin.

Reactions: Gj816

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes you need a little coverage for your thighs as well. Pouched boxerbriefs like SAXX or My Package can help. I often combine a jock and compression shorts to provide the needed support and separation. As always, a generous application of gold bond powder helps keep things dry.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight