Keeping it going

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not terribly sexually experienced when it comes to sex so it seems I havn't been able to last as long as I wanted.

I can stop and let it subside then keep continuing, but it seems like this just ruins the mood.

I recently read that when you feel that feeling coming to plunge balls deep and wiggle your pubic bone on her clit so it buys you time and feels good for her. Any truth to this method? or anyone ever do this?

Is it something that will just come with having more sex? I just recently started having lots of sex.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
More sex will help yes.. But it depends how long you're not lasting.

If it's really quick then i've known of guys to "knock one off" earlier in the evening to help them last longer or just change the way you do things..

There are some rock solid positions that can make me cum in no time, so i'll avoid doing them too long.

Logic, time, experience and if none of those work then crack one off earlier in the night :)

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya I do kegels on a regular basis. Well I noticed if I felt like cumming quick during sex I would and go a second time and it would take a lot longer.

I agree with the positions though, it seems to help me best with cowgirl while she grinds.

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what seems to work for me is concentrating on my breathing, when i thrust in, i inhale deeply, when i slide back i exhale with a loud controlled pant. may not work for you, but works for me. i agree with previous poster who said experience and time helps too. the more u have sex, the more in synch you get with your body.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well last night I had sex and had no problem. We went at it like 4 different times and she came more times than I did :D

I guess when everything like college finals and other stress are cleared from your head, it can help a whole lot.