Keeping it up

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Atlas87, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Atlas87

Atlas87 New Member

I know I don't have ED because I can get it up pretty easily (sometimes too easily). Whenever I'm with someone even slightly fooling around I'll be hard, but as soon as its time to get down to actually doing something, sometimes I lose it. So I know that its probably purely anxiety. I've seen other posts where people don't know why this is happening to them and people usually just tell them that it's nerves, but since I know that's the problem, how do I deal with the nerves? Does anyone have any advice on how they get over the stage fright and keep it up?

2. Hairy

Hairy New Member

Sometimes it helps if I fantisize about someone especially hot - or maybe repeat a matra in my head like "I'm going deep, I'm going deep" or "my balls are full, My balls are full". It puts the emphasis on your abilities rather than any nervous doubts about willie not showing up for the big show! Hope this helps. Hairy

3. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    Just relax...or try to. Maybe more foreplay? The other week I had just finished working out and I use a nitric oxide booster to get the blood flowing to the muscles. I drank my after workout shake and my doorbell rang. It was my neighbor...anyway...long story short, I was able to maintain a harder erection longer. So diet and exercise play a part as well as ahealthy attitude. Not sure if this helps?

Draft saved Draft deleted