Keeping my nipples hard

Wondering if you have any tips for things I can try to get my nipples to stay here. Anything specific that my boyfriend can do to help? One of my nipples is pierced, and that will get harder more quickly, but still doesn't last long. I want hard prominent nipples.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wondering if you have any tips for things I can try to get my nipples to stay here. Anything specific that my boyfriend can do to help? One of my nipples is pierced, and that will get harder more quickly, but still doesn't last long. I want hard prominent nipples.
ice? turn on the a/c?

Reactions: lapdog2001

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife has big plump nipples that lead the way wherever she goes. I'm always wondering what our guy friends are thinking when they talk to her. Or what her students are thinking when she's walking around the classroom.

DurhamBull

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Keep the room cold.

Reactions: lapdog2001