Keeping penis in when fucking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by fak_et, Sep 8, 2008.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Any trick that you can say to help keep a penis a vagina or ass when fucking? Im new to this and had vaginal and anal a few times. It was always hard to stay inside when thrusting hard and fast and it was hard to get it back in there.

2. Viking_UK

Gold Member

It sounds like you're shorter than you think. Don't pull back so far and it won't come out.

3. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Hey fak_et! Welcome to the wonderful world of fucking. Congrats on getting started. Slipping out happens to the best of us sometimes; but you can learn better how much distance you have to stroke, and how to get back in more quickly.

When you jerk off sometime, while you're hard, roll over into the position you tend to fuck in, wrap your hand around your hard cock, and fuck your hand with it ... don't stroke your hand up and down. This will mimic having your erection inside someone else, and as you move your body to slide your cock up and down in your hand, you'll develop a better sense of how far you have to stroke.

There's also an art to getting back in quickly if you slip out. First, stay calm. Also, if you keep even a dim light on so you can see what you're doing, it'll help. Look at what you're doing as you slide back in to really get more familiar with the territory, so to speak. And ask for your partner's help. That person knows EXACTLY where they want you, and NOW. Stay lighthearted about it, do it more and more so you get better at it, and enjoy.

Finally, try slowing down a bit, too. Thrusting hard and fast may not be what every partner likes. Try feeling every inch of your cock as it slides in and out ... sensuously. Hope this helps.

#3 D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  4. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:

The 2 key words that are related to your problem are hard and fast. Yes in the heat of the moment hard and fast is great, but to get there, go slow and deep, find a rhythm and maintain it. And of course "practice makes perfect." So find a willing partner who is willing to let you experiment with what is best for you. There are also toys out there that can help you practice if you can't find a willing partner.

Oh, with regards to a partner, you might want to find someone who is more experienced and willing to teach you different fucking techniques. What is unfortuanate in our culture is older adults are not encouraged to help younger ones learn the art of fucking.

#4 horneyoldguy, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  5. kilteddong

kilteddong New Member

Slow down dude. If it feels good; whomever is receiving won't be in a hurry either.

6. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Keeping penis in when fucking

Thought the only way to Fck was to keep the penis in
    Big or Small .. no matter
    Thrusting Softly and Slowly .. is quite a buzz can prolong the act also
    enz

7. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    The main factor regarding this issue is co-ordination. And it's not all down to you - it takes two to tango, and it takes two to have a smooth fuck. No matter how big/small your cock, and unless your partner keeps absolutely still, you will sometimes come out if you do long thrusting. Now, I'm not suggesting your partner keep still - that would be no fun - and I'm not suggesting you steer clear of long thrusting either, but if you are long thrusting there will inevitably be times when, between you, your timing might go a little wrong and cause you to pull it right out by mistake. Another thing that happens, in my experience, is that when my wife is getting near orgasm her pussy muscles twitch and spasm and they can eject my cock head if it's not properly engaged and when I go to thrust it back in her pussy is clamped tight shut in one of her spasms. If I'm thrusting away like a steam hammer it can hurt (me) when I my cock suddenly finds her buttock. So it's best to stay deep and keep movements to the minimum as she gets near orgasm. It will get easier with practice.

Here's a good tip: My wife had had several lovers over a 15 year period before we met (we were both in our early-mid 30s) but she had never experienced an orgasm during intercourse until we had been having sex for some months. The thing that did it was keeping my cock buried to the hilt so that the base of my cock massaged her clit rather than pounding it. MY staying in control of the rhythm was key. If I felt my orgasm approaching I could control it by slowing down and relaxing, then I'd carry on, etc. And she gained confidence that it wouldn't all be over too soon, and she started to properly relax and enjoy it rather than trying to come. I knew it was working because as she got hotter her hips would really thrust up to accept me and her pussy would open up and become smooth like butter (that's the way it felt to me) and her orgasm would start from way down deep and I'd just keep at that slow pushing and nudging on her clit with the base of my cock. Her orgasm when it arrived in big waves would always trigger mine and we'd come together. Sex doesn't get any better than that. Neither of us had experienced anything like it before but once we got the hang of it we found that we could do it like that every time.

8. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey fak_it

I would imagine that everyone, no matter the size, has this problem.

Take it slow, man....what is the rush? Slower = better!
    Only rabbits, dogs, and cats do it 90 MPH...a wham, bam, thank you mam!! :wink:

As it has been said earlier, most partners don't like hard, fast thrusting,
    at least not until you get closer to your orgasm. At first, it's better to
    take a slower pace, with slow deeper thrusting....then you can pick up
    the pace as you both get closer to orgasm. Just time it all so that you
    BOTH get the fullest out of the session and one doesn't finish and leave
    the other wanting. That's a no, no!

I don't understand why your 7" cock is slipping out. :shrug: You're either
    pulling back too far (so that you come out), or your cock isn't as long as
    you believe. I would imagine you are thrusting short and not deep enough.
    Try a much slower, deeper thrust, and pull only half way back.

Also, if you are having sex with someone that is heavy, or over weight, or
    has large thighs, you may have less chance to stay in unless you use a
    position that will allow you a closer entry.

I have the same slipping out problem, and I have always asked my partner
    to help glide it in when it slips out. They know where it goes and it is easier
    for them to help than for you to stop and do it yourself. I like it, and usually
    they do too.

It's cooperation that makes copulation sexy and fun! :wink:

Good Luck

9. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    The obvious answer is you are pulling out to far. What position are you using? That could be it also.

You mentioned in you "v card" thread that the condom took the sensation away. Are you using a big enough condom? Also you can put a little lube inside the condom to increase the sensation. (Not enough that it will slide off!)

It sounds like maybe you are thrusting fast to try to get more sensation. When I first started having sex with a steady girlfriend it took a while to learn what felt good. This after having jerked off for many years as my only release. So cut yourself a break. You will eventually learn what positions and thrusting actions work best and feel best. Eventually, it won't be just the cock sensation but the whole experience that builds the excitement.

10. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    There is an oldies but goodies song, that states "I like a slow man." When thrusting (doggie style), keep it in and go slow, no matter how intense the sensations are, you and your partner, male or female, will both feel the benefits of this type of fucking.

And for those who are quick cummers. Slow thrusting can also help a guy prolong his ability to fuck. If yo have strong muscle control and are willing to pull out periodically to allow the sensations to die down so you don't cum too quickly before you continue your fucking.

Though I am not a quick cummer, I like to prolong my fucking because it feels so good. When I am going to use this technique I make sure my wife has alread had several orgasms before I have here get on her knees so I can enter from behind. Her complaint is the slow thrusting with periods of withdrawl, are hard on her knees enven though she likes to feel my slwo thrusting and when I shoot, the spasms my cock goes through.

11. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Im definitely long as i say, fucking is new for me and my girl so itll take a bit of practice. I guess i was trying to simulate the same motion on me as jacking off and was going for long fast motions. I definitely did better the 2nd and other times around. Next time Ill try some slow motion for a long time.

Thanks for the tips guys.

12. lucky8

Gold Member

Well if shes new to sex that's probably an issue too. I used to date a girl that hadn't had steady sex with anyone until she met me, and she was sooo tight, and i definately was waaay to big for her. I swear she'd squeeze her pussy sometimes when i was on the outstroke so my dick would fall out. Get her good and horny first and it should be a lot easier to keep in

13. WatchStr8Sex

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had a lot of fun with a couple guiding the guy's cock back into her pussy when he slips out. I love to guide him in at the start too, roll the condom down on his rod and hold him hard and pointing straight up if she is going to slide down on him but also cupping my hand at the entrance to her twat so if he does slide out, my fingers guide him back in.
    I like to think of myself as the fuck assistant - to help where I can - hands on or filming for them :biggrin1:

Cheers

14. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry, I can not actually relate to your problem, since I have never really experienced it! The only times my cock ever slips out of a hole is when I intend for it to do so and it does not slip out easily even then ! Mine just naturally seems to stay in place by sheer force of suction drawing it inward!

15. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

That was a bit blunt mate! lol

16. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    "... Slow down, you move too fast, got to make the moment last."

Okay, that's not exactly how the song goes, but follow that mantra... You will have more fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted