Keeping the Penis Healthy

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

hung: :eek: Nice to see this site back up and running. My comments relate to condoms. About eighteen months ago I was posting on the great Magnums. Then the Magnum and/or Trojon XLs. Recently I came upon Inspiral Condoms. While they are all great, I have found that the Inspiral is very sensitive and also pleasurable to use for both parties. I can not recommend them enough. I would encourage everyone who is well endowed to try any of these.

2. Imported

Gold Member

MichaelWith11: Thanks for the tip. How would you compare them in overall size and stretchiness to the Magnums? (Stretchiness in terms of being able to be stretched easily to fit over a thick cock)

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung: The Inspiral are much more confortable at the glans. Not much shorter than the XL and I find them quite comparable at 8 1/4 by 5 1/2

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Room for the glans isn't the only consideration when I look for large-enough condoms.

My corpus spongiosum, which surrounds the urethra, swells quite a bit along the bottomside of my penis during erection, and is easily cut off (or blocked) by a too-tight condom. This makes ejaculation quite painful.

Therefore, form-fitting or 'contour' condoms are out, as are the ones that fit snuggly at the base of the penis.

Magnum XL's are the only ones I've been able to use comfortably because of this 'problem'.

Pecker

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I was asked to try on a Lifestyles large condom, and when applied, the length accommodation was fine compared to how awfully it squeezed my girth. I don't recommend that brand.

6. Imported

Gold Member

ruscorp: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=health;num=1033990941;start=0#3 date=10/07/02 at 10:49:13]Room for the glans isn't the only consideration when I look for large-enough condoms.

My corpus spongiosum, which surrounds the urethra, swells quite a bit along the bottomside of my penis during erection, and is easily cut off (or blocked) by a too-tight condom.  This makes ejaculation quite painful.

Therefore, form-fitting or 'contour' condoms are out, as are the ones that fit snuggly at the base of the penis.

Magnum XL's are the only ones I've been able to use comfortably because of this 'problem'.

Pecker[/quote]

Form-fitting condoms are the best!

7. Imported

Gold Member

magnum: As far as size is concerned, I'm pretty happy with Magnum's. However, I've found sensitivity to be a bit of an issue, don't they have anything other than regulars in the XL size?

8. Imported

Gold Member

hung: This topic has not surfaced lately. In view of the number of new comers to this site I am posting again so it will be on page one. Anyone discovered any new condoms that measure up more so than those already mentioned? Additionally posting on problems encountered would be beneficial for all of us here.

9. Imported

Gold Member

Decent: I just tried the Pasante Large (Wide Fitting) condom which seems ok. It's standard length (I think) so it won't be any good for the longer dong, but it fits my girth ok. Little bit of stretch but not bad at all.

10. Imported

Gold Member

bigmike11: I've had trouble finding condoms; I'm 11" and about 7" around. Anyone have any suggestions? Nothing is really all that comfortable that I've been able to find.

11. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: BigMike11-

Well I don't know if they make anything bigger than the Magnum XL...which if the condom site I use can be trusted is 8" long and about 2.94" wide (about 6" around, if my geometry is correct).  Does Trojan sell the XL in Canada?

There are a few others I've seen that are 2.75" wide...but nothing 3 or over (which would be about 6.25" around, again, if my geometry can be trusted).  
    I think they're relying on the "stretch" factor...which can turn into the "cockring" factor for some of us, as Pecker outlined in the quote below.

Perhaps you should petition Trojan Condoms to make an XXL?   :D  Actually - don't, that would lead to a rash of unwanted pregnancies and/or STDs from guys trying to impress their partners.  ;D

Anyway, If I see anything out there though - because I'm always looking for new and different ones - I will make sure and post it on here.

This thread has the makings of a poll....if there isn't one already out there...we could find out what the men (and women, from their perspective) of the LPSG prefer/recommend.....

Paul

12. Imported

Gold Member

bigmike11: [quote author=7x6andchg link=board=health;num=1033990941;start=0#10 date=03/05/03 at 15:41:26]Well I don't know if they make anything bigger than the Magnum XL...which if the condom site I use can be trusted is 8" long and about 2.94" wide (about 6" around, if my geometry is correct).  Does Trojan sell the XL in Canada?[/quote]

Heya, 7x6...
    I've tried Magnum XL, the problem I have is that it really constricts my dick at the base. I think other men in the thread have had the same comment to make.

My other problem is sort of something that's not really anything to do with my size, and its' a problem for all condoms. My foreskin doesn't retract, and I have quite a bit of overhang, so I find that condoms tend to ride up my dick when I fuck because my foreskin slides back and forth as I thrust in and out ... even the ones that are really constricting around the base seem to have this problem. A few times I've ended up with a loose condom hanging off the end of my dick and ripped with a hole in it... not good.

Draft saved Draft deleted