Keeping up with the Kardashians

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is this that show where the only reason this "trash with cash" family is on television is one of the skank, whorebag daughters made a sex vid?

looks like paris hilton has some competition...

blm

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is this that show where the only reason this "trash with cash" family is on television is one of the skank, whorebag daughters made a sex vid?

looks like paris hilton has some competition...

blm

LMAO...couldn't have said it better myself!

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
honestly, the whole fact that she is famous for NOTHING sickens me. She has no talent, and her only asset (her big ass) was only put there by surgery. and the whole fact that they are trying to put her wasteland family down our throats is even more sickening. i nearly exploded when a magazine had her as the new "It" girl. bitch, fucking please.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
honestly, the whole fact that she is famous for NOTHING sickens me. She has no talent, and her only asset (her big ass) was only put there by surgery. and the whole fact that they are trying to put her wasteland family down our throats is even more sickening. i nearly exploded when a magazine had her as the new "It" girl. bitch, fucking please.
How did she get a big ass by surgery? Butt implants?:eek:

BTW, I just have to say that "Kardashian" is the most bizzare-sounding name ever. It makes me think of the Cardassians on Star Trek. I always thought this show was about Robert Kardashian's family. (Remember, he was one of OJ's friends and lawyers).

dreamgyrl1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is...Kim is his daughter and the mother remarried to Bruce Jenner and thats why Brody Jenner is in the show...

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
It is...Kim is his daughter and the mother remarried to Bruce Jenner and thats why Brody Jenner is in the show...

Aha!

oh yeah. you've never heard of butt implants? yeah, you can basically get anything altered these days. ever heard of anal bleaching? :biggrin1:

Buttock augmentation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. here's some info on it.

Well, I had heard of them before (albeit from the movie Saving Silverman), but I never thought anybody would actually get them. How gross!:eek: Thanks for the info though.. I guess.:tongue: