Keeping your Body/Penis Healthy/Performing Well

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I progressed through life I have learned that only I can keep my body healthy and performing well. About fifteen years ago I determined that my sexual prowlness was in decline. I made some adjustments by eating more healthy and elimininating my smoking habit. I was experiencing erection problems and this was before the pills. I am now enjoying sexual activity with a firm erection without the aid of pills. I am grateful and share this information for the information of all who may be experiencing performance problems.

Nothing wrong with pills, but I like to think that I can remain fit and healthy as long as possible before I have to resort to them.

As my signature indicates, "I enjoy Life."

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks hung. Cigarettes can really impact the libido. One week after I quit smoking, I was walking around with a perpetual hard-on. It got less after a couple of months lol! My general energy levels shot through the roof as well.

I remember we had a classic craftsman style house at the time and I decided 1 week after quitting the smokes, that it needed painting inside. It was very detailed with lots of mouldings and wall panels. We decided to paint it in three different shades of grey and white and it all had to be hand sanded and brush painted. I went crazy! After work every night until midnight or later for a month, I was sanding and painting. It took two coats and sometimes three coats of oil-base paint to cover the old colours. Then when it was all done, my wife really didn't like it! So no problem! I redid most of it!! Plus, I couldn't leave her alone! I really look back on this time and laugh at what a maniac I became!

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those are great points.

It is truly amazing how many health conditions in life could be avoided if people just took care of themselves.

* Quitting smoking is probably the best thing one can do. It will save your heart, lungs, and blood vessels.

* Limiting alcohol is also a good idea if one wants to maintain cardiovascular and liver health.

* In general, losing weight by reducing calories in a diet is crucial. Among other things, increased fat stores are hormonally active and convert testosterone to estrogen via aromatase. They also increase binding globulins in the blood. Both these effects will lead to a reduction of testosterone and increase in estrogen, which may contribute to weaker erections.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I progressed through life I have learned that only I can keep my body healthy and performing well. About fifteen years ago I determined that my sexual prowlness was in decline. I made some adjustments by eating more healthy and elimininating my smoking habit. I was experiencing erection problems and this was before the pills. I am now enjoying sexual activity with a firm erection without the aid of pills. I am grateful and share this information for the information of all who may be experiencing performance problems.

Nothing wrong with pills, but I like to think that I can remain fit and healthy as long as possible before I have to resort to them.

As my signature indicates, "I enjoy Life."
You have the right idea. I allways did what i could to keep my body in shape. Eating right and Vitamins work for me. Ive never had any erection problems. So you are on the right path and have a good outlook.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Posting to this topic today to bring it back to the top of the thread.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, I fully agree with this idea. I'm currently on my journey to make every part of me (mind, body and soul) as healthy as possible. I've been eating crap food and been lazy for far too long. I haven't erection nor any other health problems but I don't want to give them the chance to even form.