Kegel during sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TBoneSteak, May 11, 2007.

1. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My girlfriend and I were having sex last night and she had gotten me so hard in her mouth that I was having trouble holding back the cum.

Especially when she orgasms and i can feel her pussy clenching tightly around my dick and then this flood of warm pussy juice comes and makes everything real slippery. Actually I think it's just the mental thing of realizing that she's coming that always puts me on the edge.

Anyway, I didn't want to cum so during her orgasm I was clenching my PC muscle like:aargh4: and I realized she could feel my cockhead swelling inside her...I wasn't even moving, just buried in her, flexing my dick, and she came again!

Just wondering how much all y'all use your PC muscles and if you try to always clench it or always relax it, or alternate between the two or what?

And to the ladies, how much can you feel it, and do you do Kegels of your own during sex or is it basically just when you cum that the muscles spasm and contract?

2. Principessa

Gold Member

3. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

I've had a weird thing happen to me a few times. When a woman comes around my cock, her muscles clench and she squeezes my cock so hard that it's squished out of her vagina! It's almost like she's having a cock-poo, the way the squeezing happens (although nothing like a poo really!), but it's a little frustrating, I'm always keen to ram my hard cock right back in there.

4. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    I use kegels during sex. Mostly if the pace is slow and sensual. I like to squeeze tightly when making deliberately slow strokes. Drives 'em wild. :cool:

5. DarkPhantom

DarkPhantom Member

lol :smile:

6. TBoneSteak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

BWAHAHAHAHA!:biggrin1:

Ha ha seriously though I've seen that happen to Mark Ashley in a squirting movie, except when she "poo"ed his cock out, all this gush came out after it...Just about the hottest thing ever!

7. Tee&A

Tee&A New Member

I try my best to do Kegels, but it feels too d*mn good so I don't do it as much nowadays. I almost ruined a very nice pair of chonies at work doing Kegels so unh-unh. But yes, I definitely feel it when a man flexes in me.

8. Love-it

Gold Member

Sometimes kegeling can help me control my orgasm and I like the feeling of my penis expanding during penetration. Trouble is that doesn't help my wife with her problem of handling my girth.

Draft saved Draft deleted