Kegel exercise questions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_BiggerC, Feb 12, 2011.

1. B_BiggerC

B_BiggerC New Member

1.When I do kegels, should my penis be erect or flaccid? Or does it not matter?

2. When i have done one kegel (one hold for 5 sec) how many sec will I wait until i do the next one?

2. Brillig47

Gold Member

It doesn't matter whether your cock is erect or flaccid. You can do kegels as fast or as slowly as you wish, like any other muscle training. You can do them real fast just sitting down, or slowly and hold and release as you like. One builds strength, the other builds stamina. Both will increase the force of your orgasms, and will also please your partner when you're inside them.

You'll find as time goes on that your kegels will enable you to flex different muscles between your anus and your cock tip. Contracting the perineal/anus muscles will send the orgasm energy up your spine, so it'll become a whole-body orgasm, not just a genital spasm. Enjoy it. Go for it.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

if you flex say 5 seconds then relax 5 seconds and do the next rep... always rest the same time you flex

4. D_Winthrop Woodcock

D_Winthrop Woodcock Account Disabled

Doesnt really matter... like Brillig47 said.
    The gap between 2 reps should be definitely less than the time you hold the kegel... 5 sec gap is too long in my view

5. D_Crystallized Ginger

the shorter the gap the more probability to get overtrained Pc muscle

6. WangerOver

WangerOver Member

Kegels are amazing. When I get into a phase of doing them hardcore I see incredible results. The penis is capable of a lot of strength. Just hope to push that limit. Every week try pushing the limit and doing them at a super high intensity and holding them for up to 20 secs.

7. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

The PC is a muscle. It is capable of withstanding concentric volume training and high intensity exercises. Have you tried any weights? A dry washcloth is light and a good way to start. With your early-morning erection, you can throw the cloth over your shaft and lift slow, with minimal rest in between. 20 reps, 5 sets. Increase the weight gradually. Wet washcloth. Two dry cloth, two wet cloths. Hand towel! Et cetera.

8. D_Tess_Tease

D_Tess_Tease Account Disabled

when I do more than 5 with rock hard morning wood I can feel my jizz load building up and if I stroke a few times it shoots. Is this normal?

9. D_Crystallized Ginger

No. your pc muscle has to be tired..give it the right rest and everything should go better

Draft saved Draft deleted