Kegel exercise routine app

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Downloaded this app on my phone called "Prostate Aerobics", it basically serves as a kegel exercise routine tracker. It consists of a live timer that works through various sets of timed holds, release, quick reps etc. There are 9 levels you can progress through, with level 1 obviously being for beginners. I've been doing kegels regularly for about 4 months now, though with an unstructured program, and was able to work through level 6, though it was a bit of a challenge.

Just thought some of you guys on here might want to try it out.

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a similar app, can't remember what it was called. When I'm on a long drive I'll 'hold' for a mile then release, traffic dependent of course so only of use on a motorway (freeway?).

If I recall you workout right? Don't forget to squeeze during big lifts such as squats, deads and bench press although if done with a heavy weight these lifts engage the whole core including the pc muscles.

Walt

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Downloaded this app on my phone called "Prostate Aerobics", it basically serves as a kegel exercise routine tracker. It consists of a live timer that works through various sets of timed holds, release, quick reps etc. There are 9 levels you can progress through, with level 1 obviously being for beginners. I've been doing kegels regularly for about 4 months now, though with an unstructured program, and was able to work through level 6, though it was a bit of a challenge.

Just thought some of you guys on here might want to try it out.

And have gotten any changes or approvements?
Does it work?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And have gotten any changes or approvements?
Does it work?

I didn't specify this, but I downloaded the app yesterday and just wanted to share it with you guys. However, as I said I've been doing kegels for about 4 months now, in an unstructured manner, and have noticed I'm better able to withhold from the point of sexual climax.

Reactions: Gj816

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so, i discovered my PC muscle real early in my development. My older cousin showed me her moms monster dildo and from that moment I knew i needed a thick, heavy powerful cock. I was willing to try anything, before i knew what a kegel was i was heavy into "flexing" my cock and doing structured sets..flex and holds. even got into weighted kegels...started flexing a soft cock in the tub with a wet face towel over it, trying to lift it out of the weight of the water...a gradual steady period and within a few month i was throwing that towel out of the tub...i eventually got so cock strong i was lifting my boots from the floor with my muscle cock... I love the feeling of power surging through when you focus all your energy into your hardbeef. Only drawback is i can always feel my PC muscle...every time i sit..horned or not, its like sitting on a softball...my girl loves to grab it, who am i kidding? she can't squeeze it hard enough..Anyways.. get cockstrong out there. I hang so heavy because of it.

Dr. Edge

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've downloaded something called XiiB (iPhone) and it's a great little app. Started with intermediate level and loving it.

Incidentally, I learned to isolate the PC muscle after a while. Before I used to just clench my ass thinking I'm doing Kegels. Now I can tell when I'm actually using PC muscle as opposed to anything else.

Also, it feels surprisingly good, especially hold exercises. I'm definitely getting a semi and even a little drop of precum.

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hey bud just checked out your pics and you are really doing amazing. Your dick is looking longer and thicker. I know you have gotten your fated down to nothing and shaved back the bushes so your mighty oak is in full view. Great job man. You inspire and now with this new app. Thanks again.

Reactions: sangheili90

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just came back to this thread after a few notifications... decided to hop on the app and wow...that was a rush.. because i'm a go-getter i started at level 5. Fuck man...i almost came a couple times but i had to push through...i'm gonna keep up with this thing and hopefully build the god cock chest slapper i've always wanted.

Reactions: BigDee3