Kegel Exercises,,,they WORK!!

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Guys,,,I've done these for the past couple weeks,,,50 times a day and held them for about 15-17 seconds at a time. For anyone who does not know,,the kegel exercise is when you constrict the muscle at the base of your cock like you are trying to keep from peeing,,,but u hold it for 15 or so seconds like 50 times a day. I have stronger erections without the use of any ed drug. I say its worth a try and they WORK for me. And as i keep doing this exercise and vary the method and times done my dick erections should only get better. Because the muscle is being toned and worked its got to be improving the blood circulation. I m trying now to vary the intensity and really pull in that muscle,,and ive noticed that even when my cock is not erect it looks bigger in its flaccid state now. Anyone who is having ED issues,,just DO THESE and come back to me in two to three weeks. Even you guys with no ED issues will have firmer cocks and more control.

Last edited:

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for writing this. I do keep wanting to do kegels but I forget to. I really don't have a sex life right now so I do have my doubts if it pays off to start with it now if I won't be having sex for ages... and then I won't do it for a while and back to square one.... or would a bit of "muscle power" stay regardless?

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done kegal exercises for a long time, and I believe they work.. If nothing else, it's got some entertainment value being able to flex my cock... My ex found it pleasureable for me to do it inside of her!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can attest that they do help, and I noticed my "shooting" ability has improved. I sometimes do 100-200 a day. I'm typing this and doing them right now, what a simple exercise.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for writing this. I do keep wanting to do kegels but I forget to. I really don't have a sex life right now so I do have my doubts if it pays off to start with it now if I won't be having sex for ages... and then I won't do it for a while and back to square one.... or would a bit of "muscle power" stay regardless?

Like any exercise, to get results you are going to have to do them routinely and not quit. You may not see any results for a while but keep at it. I did nt start noticing till between two and three weeks/

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess they must work, like any other muscle it can be trained and get stronger over time with exercise

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My avatar is a picture of a couple in the yab-yum position. Since motion is very restricted in that position, the erection is maintained primarily by doing kegels (both him and her). That's the best way to get the kegel work out.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My avatar is a picture of a couple in the yab-yum position. Since motion is very restricted in that position, the erection is maintained primarily by doing kegels (both him and her). That's the best way to get the kegel work out.

That's a very interesting variation on the kegel- thanks!

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a woman, but I've been doing kegels for 20 years and my pelvic floor muscles are very well toned. I can stop urine mid stream and hold it for a long time with no real discomfort. Orgasms are off the charts and the flexing drives my husband out of his mind (think doggie, grinding in the fornix and a very tight squeezing.) I can only imagine that kegels for men would have a great degree of positive effects as well.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
i thought kegels were only beneficial for ejaculation control - i didnt' realize that u could have better quality erections PLUS larger flaccid size?!?! really?
Depends on the individual for the size variation. I've seen some comments by people trying out some of the Penis Enlargement exercises that it made their cock appear slightly shorter but thicker when flaccid, while others had a different effect. Another miscellaneous benefit you get is improved bladder control.

glowfish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I try to fit mine in between heavy weight sets where possible, since the PC muscle is just that, a muscle, it seems to get strengthened more rapidly when there's larger growth stimulation occuring in the rest of the body.