kegel/jelg at the same time????

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_625girth, Mar 19, 2008.

1. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

anyone do this? any advantage? I do about 300 kegels every day, and about 300 jelq every other day. yesterday, I was finishing up my jelq session, and did about 25 kegel exercises along with the last 25 jelq strokes at the same time. It felt like a powerful exercise, but I want to check with you guys before continuing. I don't want to hurt myself.

btw, kegels have helped my quality of erection, and with age(soon 56) my erections were not what I called thumpers. they were not super rock hard, harder than diamonds, harder than chinese arithmetic, etc. But lately, let's just say my cock is standing firm and tall. Last night, the wife & I were awake at the same time. she put her arm over on me and I reached down and stroked her puss. she in turn, reached for my cock and I got rock hard in seconds. Damn, she said, and I climbed on top. you know the rest.

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

wow!! 121 look-ats and no replies in 5 days. well, anyway I'm still doing my routine, and still do some kegel/jelqs at the same time.

3. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

I think I know what kegels are (holding your groin tensed as if youre gonna piss?) but what are jelqs?

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Keep doing them they promote good penis health and won't hurt to add them into your routine... just don't over do it.

Draft saved Draft deleted