Kegel Muscle

Hmmmk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, long time lurker, first time poster. Also, I hope this is the right place as it's not so much a woman's issue, but more of a question only a woman could answer.

So I read a woman talking about how working her kegel muscles could "re tighten" her, and it got me thinking.
It seems the biggest attraction a man has to younger woman is the perceived "tightness," so I'm wondering for those of you who have done these kegel exercise, do you find yourself tighter than you were when you were younger?

Obviously when you're very young (>14) your entire vaginal area hasn't grown yet and is much smaller, so I suppose my question is aimed towards 16+ (which I understand is statistically when women lose their virginity).

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not that I am tighter than when I was a virgin (because that would make sex painful all the time), it's just that with constant Kegel exercise thoughout the years, I am still about as tight as I was a couple of years after I lost my virginity (17-18) thought it has been nearly 30 years now.

Hmmmk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not that I am tighter than when I was a virgin (because that would make sex painful all the time)

It seems every woman I've talked to either says their first time was really painful, or wasn't bad at all. I'm curious if it's just got to do with development and natural size, or if the truth lies somewhere in between (which I've found is usually the case). Personal experience would lead me to the "somewhere in the middle" thought.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking from personal experience..... I don't think it was "tighter"...
I think I've always had a FAT PUSSY :eek:

First time was painful, most likely due to the hymen breakage. Mine was pretty bloody.

[/color][/size][/font]It seems every woman I've talked to either says their first time was really painful, or wasn't bad at all. I'm curious if it's just got to do with development and natural size, or if the truth lies somewhere in between (which I've found is usually the case). Personal experience would lead me to the "somewhere in the middle" thought.