Kegel question

Just Browsing
Media
So I have been doing kegel exercises for about 1.5 weeks now, and I understand this isn't long at all but almost immediately (after a few days) it seems to begun to have a reverse effect on me: I find myself cumming much sooner then usual. Is this normal, as in it will get better before it gets worse or am I doing something wrong ?
Any advice is appreciated

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I noticed this too when I first started, only for a couple days though. I think it's mainly because you think about it alot more. You may not be using the muscles you're exercising. When you feel like you're going to cum, squeeze your PC muscles, and maybe slow down a bit and you'll probably notice the positive chang eyou're looking for. I noticed when I first started doing kegels I was shooting bigger loads and with alot more force, also, orgasms just felt much much better.

Just Browsing
Media
That's my problem, when i feel like im about to cum im already having those involuntary contractions, and squeezing the PC will only make it happen faster

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
You can only stop semen coming out with a very well developped PC muscle, one that can hold a squeeze tightly for over 10 seconds.

Women who do kegels also come sooner so either you stop doing them or you do 100s of kegels per day for several weeks to create the mega PC muscle!