Kegel with each contraction during orgasm. Help me understand?

kd88

Just Browsing
Media
This is a quote from another forum.

"When you finally do cum, do Kegels in conjunction with each contraction to really force the semen out. This can add to your distance tremendously if you get good at it, but it can be tricky since you really have to be in tune with your PC to get the timing right. I frequently get a range of about 4 feet when I do this."

Anyone know what he is talking about? Can you describe it so I can do it.

bigboy7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
when you feel a each spirt of cum coming, tense your pee muscle & it will make your cum shoot further & feels a lot more intense. I can't manage to tense/kegel on each spirt of cum as you sort of loose control (orgasming), but you get the hang of it after practice.

Bgptr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know when your dick is hard, and you tighten your muscles to make it bounce? That's a kegel. It's actually a tightening of your sphincter muscle in your ass. And it does work!!

kd88

Just Browsing
Media
people are giving me opposing answers. if i push like im peeing that would be the opposite of a kegal. who here makes their cum go farther by doing something. only speak from experience please

bigboy7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
tense, as in contract your pee/pc muscle. what a kegel is. not push like you're peeing. as you're peeing, when you tense your pc muscle, you will stop the urine flow.
i suppose kegels while cuming is involuntary, but as i feel each spurt of cum shooting up my shaft (or how i envision it, anyway), i tense/kegel as hard as i can & it shoots further/stronger/more intense.

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tense, as in contract your pee/pc muscle. what a kegel is. not push like you're peeing. as you're peeing, when you tense your pc muscle, you will stop the urine flow.
i suppose kegels while cuming is involuntary, but as i feel each spurt of cum shooting up my shaft (or how i envision it, anyway), i tense/kegel as hard as i can & it shoots further/stronger/more intense.

That's a very good description. So do you get what he is saying? To practice kegeling, as you are peeing, try to stop the urine flow using you PC muscle (that's the band of muscle that stretches form pubic bone to tail bone. Think of it as looking like a figure 8 at the pelvic floor that wraps around your anus and penis root). It's that muscle that you flex when you make your cock jump. You can feel it in your anus as well. The PC muscle naturally spasms as you orgasm. In theory if you can time a VOLENTARY kegel at the same time as the involuntary spasms of ejaculation, you can propel your cum with more force, and therefore farther. As bigboy noted it's not easily done, but hey, what a fun thing to practice till you get it right! I liken it to lucid dreaming; taking voluntary control of a normally involuntary thing! Good luck!:biggrin1::smile:

kd88

Just Browsing
Media
Yah I know what kegals are. Ive been doing them for a month or so. But I just feel like when I kegal in conjunction with orgasim i cut off cum. Imagine right before you cum, you can hold back the cum for a few seconds with a strong kegal, I feel like I might be stopping some of the cum.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hence the practice part. I have only pulled it off less than a handful of times, though it may be more difficult for me as I tend to go into sensory overload while cumming. The first time I did it was involentarlly vonelntary. My BF had smacked my ass at THE correct time and I tightened every thing up at the right moment. I am not a distance shooter. but that one flew up to my collarbone, which for me is pretty damn good. Next time I try it I will post here, but I have another thing to suss out during my next rendevous to answer a thread posted by RawDog, though I suppose since this is related, I could try to remember the details of it as well. meh. couldn`t hurt!