Kegeling in plain site

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by goodone13, Aug 23, 2011.

1. goodone13

goodone13 Member

Albums:
    Have u ever had a semi or a hard on (fully clothed) and done kegels and noticed people were watching ur dick bounce? Or have u ever done it just to see if people would notice? What were the reactions?

2. D_Crystallized Ginger

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

Not brave/foolish enough to do it in public, but maybe at a gay establishment I'd give it a try. I guess at my age, the "creepiness" factor is multiplied.

4. BigGlansDC

BigGlansDC New Member

Albums:
    I have read articles on Kegeling. Supposely you can Kegel while driving, sitting at a desk, in meetings, watching TV, etc.

Yeah, people may notice that you have a bouncing erection in your pants. I suppose that is bad enough. But say if you ooze precum, something I have done easily since puberty, and you developed a wet spot on the front of your pants, that may be a dead give away that something naughty is going on. :smile:

Thom./BigGlansDC

5. B_Sweetcar

B_Sweetcar New Member

Well, I haven't done that on purpose, but I made myself get a hard-on in the gym locker room one time on purpose!

I was in the locker room after showering and all that and everyone is standing around getting dressed. A bunch of guys had their lockers in a small section with me. They were having their usual conversations, where every other word was "Fuck". Anyway, I thought back to when I was taking swimming lessons when I was 12 years old. My dick would get hard embarassingly and uncontrollably whenever I took my swim trunks off in the locker room No one really said anything at the time although I sure felt uncomfortable. Anyway, I decided to see what would happen now that I was a senior in high school and was pretty comfortable around others in the locker room.

Well, I was standing there getting my clothes together and it wasn't difficult to make myself get hard. EVERYone suddenly shut up, got dressed quick and gathered their stuff and headed out of there. NO one said anything to me about at the time or discussed it amongst themselves. I was still embarassed though!

6. B_BimmyTheBull

B_BimmyTheBull New Member

Albums:
    I'm kegeling right now didn't you notice?

7. nicecircjob

nicecircjob Well-Known Member

I didn't know that was called Kegeling. I thought Kegeling was an exercise done on the floor, feet drawn to your butt and raising your hips up. This other way sounds like more fun. Yeah, it's fun to see
    how fast you can get your dick swinging up and down. :) I once noticed a guy sitting half up on a couch and his crotch area was pulsating. I think he might have had an erection and his dick was throbbing from his heart beating. I don't think he knew it was obvious. but I noticed it.

8. Blorkin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I do it all the time :)

9. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    I do it all the time :) and like BigGlansDC, I ooze precum when I have a semi...so it usually ends up on my thigh and shorts. :) Hey...if people watch...let them. If they say something about it, you can say..."Why are you looking at my crotch? Then thank them for looking." :)

10. beretta216

beretta216 Active Member

Its kinda fun doing it that way... good time killer too. ;)

11. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

..or they could just think that you're incontinent.

12. pennstate

pennstate New Member

I never post anything ( hardly ) but I have to admit in this indulgence sometimes to the point of ejaculating, yup, jerking off hands free.

Draft saved Draft deleted