Kegels: A beginners observation (and questions!)

wowomglol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey all, newbie here. I used to have issues with finding time to do these, and generally just didn't like them. Now that I've moved out and have some serious new-found privacy, I've started a PE program.

When/Where:
With Kegels, I used to think they were tedious and I didn't think I could fit them into my daily schedule. However, I found the perfect place! The subway! Ha, it's about an hour commute each way, almost everyday. Perfect spot! Those of you that drive, doing kegels in traffic or at stop lights. Actually, as I'm typing I'm doing a few as well (works on multi-tasking as well)

Gains:
I noticed that they were hard at first. But the more I did I warmed up and was able to last longer and do more. Just stick with it! They get a little easier and more normal the more you do them. I noticed in the first few sets even though I was tired, after I rested I was able to do more/hold longer in the same session. If you're like me, I'm sure the first time you tried to stop yourself from peeing, you decided you didn't want to do it again. Keep trying the kegels, they get easier and more normal feeling.

Methods:
I've been doing:

20-40 reps of 3-5 second holds
3-5 reps of 25-60 second holds
30-60 quick reps

The first few were hard and I wasn't able to do as many or hold as long. As I did more I was able to hold longer. I stopped after I started to feel pretty tired down there.

Questions:
Since I noticed I was able to do more/last longer after the initial sets, I was wondering if this can be applied to sex? Anybody here masturbate or do kegels before sex and notice gains? My sexual encounters with my friend were a little to random to perform such a study xD

Thanks, and I hope this inspires some people to pick this up! The potential gains have to be worth it considering you weren't going to be doing much else while sitting in traffic, were you?

Last edited:

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
Its a muscle worth developing, when I was younger I did a lot of work on the kegal muscle and it paid dividends. Not done any real work on it in the last 3-4 years. But since i work as a lorry driver, i might take it up again. Just think how many I could do on a 3 hour drive! Jesus, i might never cum again

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay