Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good Afternoon LPSG'ers!

So, I was reading some of the forums about Kegels. I've been doing them for about a week now and I've noticed a "big" difference. Even the wifey noticed I'm harder then usual (harder=slightly bigger, right??)! The other night, I was laying on my back when I came on the pillow above my head.

Now I've been getting my information on Kegels from "Big Al". He posted a great thread about PE and included this little tid-bit:

(Thank you Big Al!! I hope you're OK with me reposting your thread contents here. If there is any issue with me reposting it, I'll gladly take it down)

------------------------------------------------------
From Big Al's post Free Classic Beginner's PE Routine!

Stamina Exercises

Kegels and Super Kegels

Kegels are one of the most important exercises for developing a really “fit” penis.

Kegels can increase your staying time, improve the quality of your erections, can increase ejaculation power (meaning farther spurts) and in some cases, can help to restore proper functioning to the impotent.

The explanation by some professionals for this is that some people develop venous leaks in the penis over time (doing kegels have been shown to help “plug up” some of these leaks.)

To perform a kegel, simply tighten your PC muscle as if you were trying to control the flow of urine. You should try for up to 50- 5 second holds throughout the day, but remember to start off slowly! This is NOT an area that you want sore from fatigue!

Another variation of this exercise is the super-kegel. It's performed the same way as the regular kegel, except you try to go for holding endurance instead of repetition quantity. Try to work up to 5- 100 second holds spread out throughout the day.

Towel Raises

How to do Towel Raises video

This is an AWESOME exercise for developing penile strength and rock hard erections!
With an erection, place a towel over the end of your penis. Try to lift your towel-covered penis by squeezing the PC muscle (as in kegels.) Start with 20 reps and work up to 100 reps 5 times a week.

As time goes by, you can add weight by using larger towels, or even by wetting the towel.

An advanced technique for Towel Raises would be to hold the towel in the up position for 10 to 20 seconds at a time. You should attempt to work up to 5 to 10 of these sustained repetitions.

The Stop and Start

Another common problem that some men have is premature ejaculation. Some cases of premature ejaculation can be solved using the simple “Stop and Start” exercise. The Stop and Start exercise can be performed with a partner, but at best it's performed alone.

To begin, simply start by masturbating or if you are using a partner, begin having sex- an important note if you are using a partner- you must remain in full control while doing this exercise.

If your partner begins to move or tighten themselves up in any way, it will interfere with your concentration.

Proceed up until the point right before you ejaculate, THEN STOP! Rest a bit until you feel you are starting to lose your erection then proceed to start and stop two more times. AFTER the third time, you may ejaculate if you wish.

What you are doing with this exercise is building up endurance. As time goes by, your first sensation of ejaculation should take longer to achieve. It's important to try to practice this exercise every day if you are having problems with premature ejaculation.

Once you've reached your stamina goals, you can maintain them by doing your stamina work at least twice a week. You should continue to do your stamina exercises for as long as you wish to maintain your penis and its supporting organs in optimal shape.

------------------------------------------------------

Now my question for everyone is: Has anyone successfully completed Big Al's "Kegel Program"??

Now I've always been a "pretty good shooter" (blame that on the years and years of orgasm's). But hitting the pillow behind my head is pretty impressive results after the first week. Dare I imagine my results after the entire workout???

Lets discuss this. I'd like to know what kind of results other men have had. Do you have some tips and tricks to share with everyone?? Post 'em!

Thanks again Big Al for the advice!
Bry

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
WOW. thanks for the wealth of info here. We'd all be "better" men if we maintained a routine. I have never shot over my head, even as a teen. Do you think this is a direct result of your exercises?Robert53

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can say that Keggel's may be one of the best exercises for overall male sexual health.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good Afternoon LPSG'ers!

So, I was reading some of the forums about Kegels. I've been doing them for about a week now and I've noticed a "big" difference. Even the wifey noticed I'm harder then usual (harder=slightly bigger, right??)! The other night, I was laying on my back when I came on the pillow above my head.

Now I've been getting my information on Kegels from "Big Al". He posted a great thread about PE and included this little tid-bit:

(Thank you Big Al!! I hope you're OK with me reposting your thread contents here. If there is any issue with me reposting it, I'll gladly take it down)

Thanks again Big Al for the advice!
Bry

You're welcome :)

You'll also find a complete version of that routine listed here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

and videos for different exercises here: http://www.lpsg.org/125792-free-videos-penis-enlargement-stamina.html