Kegels and why everyone should do them

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys,

So the past few months I've been performing kegels on a regular basis, practically everyday, as an experiment to see if the claims surrounding them could possibly be based on fact. Since I began doing these I have noticed several positive benefits that I'll elaborate on.

Increased hardness- I've noticed that my erections are a bit harder and that I achieve a full erection far more quickly. I also noticed that my refractory period, meaning the time from ejaculation until being aroused afterwards, is substantially lowered. There have been points where I jerk off, ejaculate and then within a fairly short period of time able to go at it again if I choose to.

Increased control over time of ejaculation- I've also noticed that I'm able to withhold from the point of ejaculation. Due to the increased control I have over the pc muscles, I'm able to flex them and by doing so prevent ejaculation just prior to sexual climax. So, the benefit associated with this would be increased stamina and control over ejaculation time.

Increased enjoyment from ejaculation- I've noticed that my ejaculations are far more forceful and because of this extremely pleasurable. Volume is about the same though.

So......what I did to accomplish this was just do kegels throughout the day, generally when I'm on the computer or sitting in one of my college classes. I'll do quick flex and release reps, long holds of up to 40 seconds, flex and hold for a few seconds etc.

Hope you guys try them out, awesome for penile health.

p0tent8

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sangheili is right. There are several studies - yeah I'm too lazy to look them up right now - that have concluded that strengthening those muscles are beneficial in many ways; several of which he's mentioned; along with better urine control and helping to avoid urinary incontinence later in life.