Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I don't get that at all, when I'm squeezing my kegels for all they are worth, it brings my orgasm on faster. WTF?! It's supposed to hold it off, but instead it does the opposite. Why?

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it have to do with a lot of other stuff too. Too me it make a big difference if I am with a person that I feel comfortable with, then I can hold back my orgasm for very long and simply control when I come. It is to the extent that I several times have been asked by women to try to come faster, as it is getting painful for them that I go on for so long. I those cases it can actually be a bit of a problem that it takes so long to come.

In other cases, like for example when I have been in a swinger club, I come much quicker. Maybe it is because I don’t feel so much at ease there.

I think that it also take a lot of work to get to the point where you can control yourself. In the beginning you feel that you can but after longer time (years) you get better. I feel that I am getting very good at holding back (when the situation is right). Once I managed to have orgasm without cumming. I was masturbating and squeezed a bit too late - well that is what I thought I did. So I had orgasm, but I did not cum. So that evening I had the pleasure of being able to come again right away – and this time with ejaculation.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I'll practice them when I'm by myself, and if I hold it for like over 10 seconds, I feel the buildup and if I keep it up I lose control. Does that mean that they are not strong enough? When I do kegels I can feel muscles even in my ass pulling towards the base of my cock.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Ok, I don't get that at all, when I'm squeezing my kegels for all they are worth, it brings my orgasm on faster. WTF?! It's supposed to hold it off, but instead it does the opposite. Why?

The point of Kegals is to strengthen your PC muscle. A stronger PC muscle with not necessarily "hold it off" because once you start to ejaculate, contracting that muscle will only DELAY your ejaculation. And then only by a few seconds. The delay increases your orgasmic intensity as you continue to squeeze.

The key to lasting longer is to relax when you feel yourself about to cum. When you squeeze your PC muscles by doing Kegals you are not relaxing. I use the same Kegal technique in order to bring myself to a heightened arousal faster, get the precum flowing real good and get myself to the edge of orgasm but then I relax. Well, if I really want to. :rolleyes: