Kegels regimen

jayprimo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this subject has probably been beaten to death, but I can't use the search function for this site on my phone. Can someone recommend a good kegel regimen for me and ways to increase my sperm volume? My wife made a comment about my lack of a strong shot that has me wanting to impress her.

B_infid3l

Just Browsing
Media
From MedlinePlus:

A Kegel exercise is like pretending that you have to urinate, and then holding it. You relax and tighten the muscles that control urine flow. It's important to find the right muscles to tighten.

The next time you have to urinate, start to go and then stop. Feel the muscles get tight and move up. These are the pelvic floor muscles. If you feel them tighten, you've done the exercise right.

PERFORMING PELVIC FLOOR EXERCISES:
1. Begin by emptying your bladder.
2. Tighten the pelvic floor muscles and hold for a count of 10.
3. Relax the muscle completely for a count of 10.
4. Do 10 exercises, 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, and night).
You can do these exercises at any time and any place. Most people prefer to do the exercises while lying down or sitting in a chair. After 4 - 6 weeks, most people notice some improvement. It may take as long as 3 months to see a major change.

Last edited:

B_infid3l

Just Browsing
Media
And - from Kegels_for_Men:

To begin, you must first be able to find your PC muscle. You can do this during urination. Once your flow begins, try to stop it completely. The muscle that you feel tightening is the PC muscle. If you don’t get it, you may try inserting a finger (use lubrication) into the anus and try to “grip” your finger. If you are able to do that, you’ve found the right muscle.

If you can feel the muscles working, exercise them by:

1. Squeezing / tightening and drawing in and up around both your anus (back passage) and urethra (bladder outlet). Lift up inside and try to hold this contraction strongly for as long as you can (1 - 10 seconds). Keep breathing! Now release and relax. You should have a definite feeling of letting go.

2. Rest 10 - 20 seconds - repeat Step 1, and remember it is important to rest. If you find it easy to hold, try to hold longer and repeat as many as you are able. Work towards 12 long, strong holds.

3. Now try 5 - 10 short, fast strong contractions.
  • do NOT hold your breath
  • do NOT push down instead of squeeze and lift
  • do NOT pull your tummy in tightly
  • do NOT tighten your buttocks and thighs.
Try to set aside 5 - 10 minutes in your day for this exercise routine, and remember, quality is important. A few good contractions are more beneficial than many half-hearted ones and good results take time and effort.

Remember to use the muscles when you need them most. That is, always tighten before you cough, sneeze, lift, bend, get up out of a chair, etc.

How do I improve on my exercises?

Increase the length of time and number of holds you do in succession before experiencing muscle fatigue. Work towards 12 long, strong holds. Increase the number of short, fast contractions - always do your maximum number of quality contractions.

Hints
keep your weight within a healthy range for your height and age
seek medical advice for chronic cough
develop good bowel habits

Anticipate that improvement in pelvic floor muscle strength will take 3 - 6 months of regular training of the muscles.