Kegels to increase size

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by HardThrob, Aug 5, 2006.

1. HardThrob

HardThrob New Member

Do kegels increase size at all? If so, how much, and in what way? (i.e. width, girth, shaft, head) Thanks.

2. dongalong

Gold Member

Yes they do but alone, gains will come very slowly. If you do kegels with an erect penis, you are forcing the maximum possible amount of blood into it. The body usually adapts to this extra pressure by making the blood vessels bigger which would normally reduce the pressure given the same force but as your PC muscle gets stronger it can exert more pressure so the body continues to adapt by making the penis bigger.
    Before PE became so popular, I used to do as many erect kegels as I could usually getting tired after 30mins and over 3 years of doing this 3-4 times per, week I grew 0.5" in length, girth also grew a little. This figure isn't very impressive compared to normal PE routines including stretching and jelqing.

3. boxersboy75

boxersboy75 Member

Heh..... this might sound odd, but when I really discovered kegals and how hard I can get, I started to add weight via wash-clothes and towels laying on my errection. After a short while, I could take all the towels out of the bathroom cabinet, lay them on my errection and do a ton of kegals with the weight, lifting the towels up and down. I dont know if it made anything bigger, but I sure can shoot a lot real far now.

-B

4. digitalhunk007

I can't really say that doing kegels has increased the size of my dick. Maybe it has, maybe it hasn't.

The only benefit that I've ever gotten with kegels is that I've been able to sustain my erections for a longer period of time. Plus, doing kegels has allowed me to control and prolong my orgasms much better.

Kegels is a great exercise that all men should do. Why? Because doing them helps strengthen your PC muscles which prevent you from becoming a "minute man".

Draft saved Draft deleted