kegels with weight

HOLLYWOOD29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i discovered great way for training my cock . i put on it 2,5 kg of weight while hard and move my cock up and down i put the weights to the bag and hang the bag on my hard cock.....i wonder what is the record and biggest weight that someone can lift with hard cock :smile: :biggrin1:

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my youth I used lift my girlfriend off the bed whenmy cock was in her her pussy. She weighed about 130 lbs.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah a couple of times I felt a pop. It was freaky.

It wasn't intentional like the iron penis stunts. I would be shagging her, she would shift, I would shift and go in balls deep, deeper, faster, harder and then like a good magician she would levitate off the bed.

She of course loved it which made we to keep going. Fast forward a few sessions and the conditions were right again and viola.

standfest2007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Great idea to try whose cock can lift the heavier weight! So there might be an important difference between hanging the bag with the weight in it onto the top of the penis or at the shaft / middle or near the stomach. where do u place it?

i discovered great way for training my cock . i put on it 2,5 kg of weight while hard and move my cock up and down i put the weights to the bag and hang the bag on my hard cock.....i wonder what is the record and biggest weight that someone can lift with hard cock :smile: :biggrin1:

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Advanced kegel methods have mentioned using a washcloth because it's safe on the shaft and comfortable. As you become stronger you can soak the washcloth and do these while showering. I've never tried the bag, however, I am able to see the effects. Surferboy, please read up on the benefits of kegels for both males and females, or e-mail me and I'll answer what I can. Hollywood29, please post your o'clock position while using such weights.

HOLLYWOOD29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i tried with 3 kg but it was too much i think kegling with weight aroud 1 kg is better than normal kegles it makes my erections rock hard and i cum more