Kegels working?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since I had a baby over 2 years ago, I'm really really paranoid about being loose. When we have sex I get really wet, and I'm always afraid it feels "sloppy" for him. So I do like 50-100 kegels every day. I really had no way of knowing if they worked, other than asking hubby....and of course he always says it feels amazing in there. I really never take his word for it, thinking that he wouldn't tell me that it was loose even if it was.

So this weekend we took a trip to his hunting cabin and did all sorts of naughty stuff - including breaking in my new dildo. I discovered that by squeezing my PC muscle I could "pop" the dildo all the way out with out touching it at all. I was alone when I did it the first time, and when I showed hubby, he said "yea, that's what you do to me when you cum". I know I 'try' to milk his cock - but never knew if he felt it.

So I guess my question is - does that mean I have good muscle control and that the kegels are working? If not, does anyone know of another "test" I could do?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Try to crush your husbands finger! Or keep hold of it!:biggrin1:

You've probably heard about what the girls in the Bangkok go-go bars do as party tricks, using there kegelling powers, right?
These include firing ping-pong balls or bananas from their pussy, holding blow pipes to their pussy and firing darts to burst balloons, smoking with their pussies and for the most advanced kegel control experts, actually writing with a pen held inside the vagina.

This is just to let you know where the limits are!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dongalong said:

You've probably heard about what the girls in the Bangkok go-go bars do as party tricks using there kegelling powers, right?
These include firing ping-pong balls or bananas from their pussy, holding blow pipes to their pussy and firing darts to burst balloons, smoking with their pussies and for the most advanced kegel control experts, actually writing with a pen held inside the vagina.

You don'y have to go as far as Bangkok Dongalong just drive down to Benidorm :biggrin1:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiousgurl said:
Since I had a baby over 2 years ago, I'm really really paranoid about being loose. When we have sex I get really wet, and I'm always afraid it feels "sloppy" for him. So I do like 50-100 kegels every day. I really had no way of knowing if they worked, other than asking hubby....and of course he always says it feels amazing in there. I really never take his word for it, thinking that he wouldn't tell me that it was loose even if it was.

So this weekend we took a trip to his hunting cabin and did all sorts of naughty stuff - including breaking in my new dildo. I discovered that by squeezing my PC muscle I could "pop" the dildo all the way out with out touching it at all. I was alone when I did it the first time, and when I showed hubby, he said "yea, that's what you do to me when you cum". I know I 'try' to milk his cock - but never knew if he felt it.

So I guess my question is - does that mean I have good muscle control and that the kegels are working? If not, does anyone know of another "test" I could do?

Sounds to me like you have great control.My wife gave birth to two ten pound babys.She can grip my finger or relax and take my fist in.So keep doing the exercises your husband is not lying to you!:smile:

nystrongstroke2

Experimental Member
Media
my gf has been doing em on and off for years.she has 4 kids and her stuff is tight as hell considering every guy that she's been with was bigger than average.I think u mastered it-aim for a higher number try to do 500 a day

Reactions: AlteredEgo

BABYBOP

Just Browsing
Media
Dear Curious,

This topic is very hot in more ways than one. Look to the other women for your answer. Theyt will be more honest than the men. One of the ladies said it best when she said that the outlet will always match the size of the biggest object that passes thru it. !5 inch fetal head beats all challengers.
Kegels could never hurt though.

Keep up the squeeze.

MattMatt

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are actually machines that measure the strength of the muscles. There are devices etc.
The trick is to be able to HOLD for longer lengths of time...not so much the amount of reps.

Wanna know if its really working>? Wait til he cums and then give him a squeeze and watch for a reaction. :wink:
Passed that.. try NAME THAT TUNE /name that beat.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You'd probably be the best judge. Have you noticed anything different while having sex with him now, as opposed to before you had your last child? I've been recently hearing that kegels may not have the same positive affect on every woman. More specifically that they may not have much of an affect on women who need a lot of size to actually enjoy sex. I never assume anything, but I have heard that more than once or twice fairly recently. Something about kegels being more helpful to women who get a lot of their pleasure within like the first 1"-4" on their vagina, but not having much affect on woman (who need or prefer more size) that can get pleasure much deeper inside than that. Someone else's opinions, and not mine.

horsehungtim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like you're doing a damn fine job with those kegels. if you can squeeze down on him while he's inside you and lock him there...you're golden

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL you will know the kegels are working when you give a squeeze and pinch off his cockhead. (just kidding, of course)

ed69 said:
Sounds to me like you have great control.My wife gave birth to two ten pound babys.She can grip my finger or relax and take my fist in.
So much for the "will my gigantic cock stretch her pussy out so that no one else will ever be able to fuck her" threads.

Minnie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally prefer the kegelmaster. A small investment but definately worth it!

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
CG I bow down to you :hail: your Husband's a lucky man, keep up those kegals girl he'll never leave you or at least I wouldn't :love: I once had a gf who could squezze so tight I swear it felt like a *magic glove with ridges in there*:wow: What I like to do was to flex my cock inside her when she did that too. So how does it feel when you squezze down on him now that your muscles are stronger ? Ladies :feedback:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here you go CG...:tongue: yeh keep doing it results are real !

Yes, my PC workout is on my life for a long while, i like to play with penis by embrace them. But its great pleasure to myself, it help me trigger orgasm and I cum by contrating when i'm using my new device inside...i use a tampax nowdays...bcause my other device i had to use condons and i got alergy from it. brand and it is $$$ :rolleyes: ..than i had to improvise and had tampax great idea..just put it into place, mont something nice :biggrin1: and keep rubbing rubbing pussy and when i'm 'feeling good' i start to contract it..and i cum.

Ladies, exercice your PC's regularly it will give you great results.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, but that sounds neat to watch...don't know if I'd want to try it though (except for maybe writing with a pen, just to see if I could) hehe. I see a new thread in the works....Thanks for the reply!

dongalong said:

You've probably heard about what the girls in the Bangkok go-go bars do as party tricks, using there kegelling powers, right?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow....ten pounders, mine was only 8 and I thought I'd die. Give your wife a hug and kiss from me, cause that had to be pure HELL. Thanks for the reply...I can grip his finger, so I suppose Im fine.

Ed69 said:
Sounds to me like you have great control.My wife gave birth to two ten pound babys.She can grip my finger or relax and take my fist in.So keep doing the exercises your husband is not lying to you!:smile:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
500 a day? I'd loose count :smile: But, I guess your right, just like working out, you can build a resistance. Thanks for the reply.

nystrongstroke2 said:
my gf has been doing em on and off for years.she has 4 kids and her stuff is tight as hell considering every guy that she's been with was bigger than average.I think u mastered it-aim for a higher number try to do 500 a day

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you for the reply. I didn't mean for this to be a 'hot thread', but if it does it for you - yay!! :smile: :smile:

BABYBOP said:
Dear Curious,

This topic is very hot in more ways than one. Look to the other women for your answer. Theyt will be more honest than the men. One of the ladies said it best when she said that the outlet will always match the size of the biggest object that passes thru it. !5 inch fetal head beats all challengers.
Kegels could never hurt though.

Keep up the squeeze.