Kegels working?

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmmm. Wonder where you'd find such a machine? I can hold....basically forever if I want...??? Like I can stop my pee in midstream and hold it there...get up....get the phone.....let the dog out.....etc....etc....then go finish. I wonder if that comes from having to hold my pee all the time? Hmmm..might be onto something now....:smile: Thanks for the reply!

MattMatt said:
There are actually machines that measure the strength of the muscles. There are devices etc.
The trick is to be able to HOLD for longer lengths of time...not so much the amount of reps.

Wanna know if its really working>? Wait til he cums and then give him a squeeze and watch for a reaction. :wink:
Passed that.. try NAME THAT TUNE /name that beat.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I believe this part is true. My pleasure comes with deep thrusts and deep grinding...so I'm thinking more of his pleasure when I worry about being 'loose'. Thanks!

Aplus said:
Something about kegels being more helpful to women who get a lot of their pleasure within like the first 1"-4" on their vagina, but not having much affect on woman (who need or prefer more size) that can get pleasure much deeper inside than that. Someone else's opinions, and not mine.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:biggrin1: Thank you.... *takes a bow*.....just kidding. Thanks Tim.

horsehungtim said:
sounds like you're doing a damn fine job with those kegels. if you can squeeze down on him while he's inside you and lock him there...you're golden

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, I didn't mention that happened to me once? Poor guy, never did hear from him again. :wink:

Um....why do you worry about stretching a woman's pussy when your 100% gay?? I mean, I'm not complaining, add one more fine man to the str8 list - yay! But what did I miss?

DC_DEEP said:
LOL you will know the kegels are working when you give a squeeze and pinch off his cockhead. (just kidding, of course)

So much for the "will my gigantic cock stretch her pussy out so that no one else will ever be able to fuck her" threads.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, would you stop with the flattery - you know it will get you EVERYWHERE with me.

That girl sounds hot, and I'm suggesting that to hubby: "flex my cock inside her".

So how does it feel when you squezze down on him now that your muscles are stronger ? Ladies - Makes me cum again if I keep doing it...feels good.

curious n str8 said:
CG I bow down to you :hail: your Husband's a lucky man, keep up those kegals girl he'll never leave you or at least I wouldn't :love: I once had a gf who could squezze so tight I swear it felt like a *magic glove with ridges in there*:wow: What I like to do was to flex my cock inside her when she did that too. So how does it feel when you squezze down on him now that your muscles are stronger ? Ladies :feedback:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Once again Gisella you have educated this naive little girl. Who knew there was actually a method for practicing kegels, never even thought to do something like this.

You all know what I'm trying tonight - right? hehe. Oh! Do you think I could just use hubby instead of a tampon - or would it not work the same??

Thanks "G" ((kisses))

Gisella said:
Here you go CG...:tongue: yeh keep doing it results are real !

Yes, my PC workout is on my life for a long while, i like to play with penis by embrace them. But its great pleasure to myself, it help me trigger orgasm and I cum by contrating when i'm using my new device inside...i use a tampax nowdays...bcause my other device i had to use condons and i got alergy from it. brand and it is $$$ :rolleyes: ..than i had to improvise and had tampax great idea..just put it into place, mont something nice :biggrin1: and keep rubbing rubbing pussy and when i'm 'feeling good' i start to contract it..and i cum.

Ladies, exercice your PC's regularly it will give you great results.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
curiousgurl said:
Once again Gisella you have educated this naive little girl. Who knew there was actually a method for practicing kegels, never even thought to do something like this.

You all know what I'm trying tonight - right? hehe. Oh! Do you think I could just use hubby instead of a tampon - or would it not work the same??

Thanks "G" ((kisses))

Of course CG grab him and bang and squeeze him !!! You have a live in delicious with you...mine is a bf and we dont live together...than i need more actions when he is not around...

But i use a tampon bcause i find very distracting had to thrust my old device in...i prefer that it stay inside and i pretend i'm monting in a penis...than i contract bcause a tampon is small and i have to make up the space is not being filling inside my walls by contracting it very strong ..tahn with that i trigger my orgasm that contracts by itself and finish the job...

And of course most of you girls are much more experienced than me...i learn to orgasm by myself not long ago..before that i always need a man inside...for this motive my masturbation techniques may seem different...:redface: I just mimic what a penis do to me...kind off...:tongue:

Kisses to you and keep enjoying delicious!!!!:smile:

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
curiousgurl said:
Since I had a baby over 2 years ago, I'm really really paranoid about being loose. When we have sex I get really wet, and I'm always afraid it feels "sloppy" for him. So I do like 50-100 kegels every day. I really had no way of knowing if they worked, other than asking hubby....and of course he always says it feels amazing in there. I really never take his word for it, thinking that he wouldn't tell me that it was loose even if it was.

So this weekend we took a trip to his hunting cabin and did all sorts of naughty stuff - including breaking in my new dildo. I discovered that by squeezing my PC muscle I could "pop" the dildo all the way out with out touching it at all. I was alone when I did it the first time, and when I showed hubby, he said "yea, that's what you do to me when you cum". I know I 'try' to milk his cock - but never knew if he felt it.

So I guess my question is - does that mean I have good muscle control and that the kegels are working? If not, does anyone know of another "test" I could do?

Contact a builder to do some repair work or even let out the space to a real estate company. You could make some decent money girl!!!:smile:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is that the best you can do big boy? I could and would love nothing more than to reduce you down to a sniveling little school boy - but I won't cause I'm a lover, not a fighter.

yorksguyuk said:
Contact a builder to do some repair work or even let out the space to a real estate company. You could make some decent money girl!!!:smile:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
curiousgirl, I was just wondering for how long you can keep your PC muscle clenched?
I remember that I encouraged my ex lovers to do similar kegel squeezes to give me more sensation when I needed some help to cum but they couldn't hold the squeeze for long. Maybe that is a test that you can do - try to stay clenched for as long as you can during intercourse, your pussy will probably feel so tight that I don't think that you will need to do this for too long! One or both of you will soon climax, I think!:tongue:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can hold it for a pretty long time. Basically until I quit thinking about holding it.....

dongalong said:
curiousgirl, I was just wondering for how long you can keep your PC muscle clenched?
I remember that I encouraged my ex lovers to do similar kegel squeezes to give me more sensation when I needed some help to cum but they couldn't hold the squeeze for long. Maybe that is a test that you can do - try to stay clenched for as long as you can during intercourse, your pussy will probably feel so tight that I don't think that you will need to do this for too long! One or both of you will soon climax, I think!:tongue:

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
curiousgurl said:
Is that the best you can do big boy? I could and would love nothing more than to reduce you down to a sniveling little school boy - but I won't cause I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Have just reread my comment after receiving your msg. It's great, I should win an oscar!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
curiousgurl said:

Oooo ... this thread's getting hot! :wank:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
curiousgurl said:
Since I had a baby over 2 years ago, I'm really really paranoid about being loose. When we have sex I get really wet, and I'm always afraid it feels "sloppy" for him. So I do like 50-100 kegels every day. I really had no way of knowing if they worked, other than asking hubby....and of course he always says it feels amazing in there. I really never take his word for it, thinking that he wouldn't tell me that it was loose even if it was.

So this weekend we took a trip to his hunting cabin and did all sorts of naughty stuff - including breaking in my new dildo. I discovered that by squeezing my PC muscle I could "pop" the dildo all the way out with out touching it at all. I was alone when I did it the first time, and when I showed hubby, he said "yea, that's what you do to me when you cum". I know I 'try' to milk his cock - but never knew if he felt it.

So I guess my question is - does that mean I have good muscle control and that the kegels are working? If not, does anyone know of another "test" I could do?
Yes! The pc muscle This works for men too! You go girl!!:cool: