Keith Harkin

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Christiaan, May 5, 2008.

1. Christiaan

Christiaan New Member

Keith Harkin is a 20 year old singer/guitarist/songwriter from Derry, Northern Ireland. I couldn't take my eyes off him when I first saw him and luckily I taped the programme. He seems somewhat new on the scene away from the UK and EU areas but he is so cute and casts a spell when he sings and plays. He's currently performing with a group named Celtic Thunder.

I suspect its to much to hope that there's a sighting floating around, maybe a mate from school who's a member here, but inquiring minds (mine :redface:) would love to know anything. Here's his picture. If he's too young for you other lads, he's just my age, so that leaves more for me, he's a real favourite.

Attached Files:

2. Collin2010

Collin2010 Member

YUM! Watching Celtic Thunder this evening. Old show but heck, he was HOT back then and can only imagine what he looks like now.

3. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Very talented and nice guy. Extremely down to Earth and likable. However hate his new found love for long hair!!

4. Collin2010

Collin2010 Member

Keith reminds me many times over of a high school crush I had on a classmate---"Richard" looks just like Keith!

Draft saved Draft deleted