Kellan Lutz

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few pics of Herr Lutz from New Years in SoBe where he hosted a New Years party at Klutch (isn't that the old Warsaw??) sponsored by the gay blog "Just Jared."

is it the same asian guy in the first two pics?

and is that his boyfriend?

or does KL just go around carrying asian guys who wear velvet jackets.

uncutcock22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few pics of Herr Lutz from New Years in SoBe where he hosted a New Years party at Klutch (isn't that the old Warsaw??) sponsored by the gay blog "Just Jared."

These photos almost prove to me that the Craigslist posting in Vancouver was Kellan Lutz. In the posting he says hes looking for a "A gorgeous asian boy that I can f-ck the hell out of..." sounds like it could be him....

Thoughts?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is it the same asian guy in the first two pics?

and is that his boyfriend?

or does KL just go around carrying asian guys who wear velvet jackets.

These photos almost prove to me that the Craigslist posting in Vancouver was Kellan Lutz. In the posting he says hes looking for a "A gorgeous asian boy that I can f-ck the hell out of..." sounds like it could be him....

Thoughts?

The Asian guy (lucky bastard) in the first two pics is the gay blogger Jared from "Just Jared." Whether he's a bf, New Years trick, bff or whatever is your guess. (...as for the Craigslist posting (But isn't there an "ap" for that?)--thought the same thing when I saw the pix.)

Last edited:

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
Another pretty man with pretty muscles and no hairy whatsoever. I wonder what would happen if a very average guy, with a nice hair pattern on his body and an average bulge were to model a pair. Oh yeah, wait, that wouldn't trick you into thinking that if you put on these underwear you will look just like this guy modeling them. LOL, oh the power of Madison Avenue.

Maybe I'll get a pair, take a pick, and let you decide!

johhnnyt

Experimental Member
Media
Calvin needs to go back to designing 101, those things look something from clown college (but the guy wearing them sure is hot)

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Although I typically prefer my guys to be cut Kellan is still a gorgeous guy with a great bulge!!

Yum yum!!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although I typically prefer my guys to be cut Kellan is still a gorgeous guy with a great bulge!

how do you know kellan is uncut?

and i still think his head (the one with two eyes) looks a little small for his body, granted his body is pretty built, but something just looks out of proportion there.

tragik_empire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

and i still think his head (the one with two eyes) looks a little small for his body, granted his body is pretty built, but something just looks out of proportion there.

If you look in the second picture and zoom in on his package, he either has a tiny head or he's uncut. That just adds more fuel to my fire for him :wank:

boyslut05

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

As tragik_empire mentioned zoom in on the secod pic and you can clearly see where the tip of the head is protuding slightly from under the foreskin.

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
His head looks too small for his body. Nice crotch though.

From where I am looking there is very little wrong with either his head or his body!!

In fact a very attractive man indeed.

Attachments

Last edited:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From where I am looking there is very little wrong with either his head or his body!!

In fact a very attractive man indeed.
I agree 100%...he's sexy without that overly manicured, queeny metro look...maybe that's why there are so many catty remarks?:wink:

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he's RIDICULOUSLY sexy...though is anybody else disappointed in his legs? I mean...with abs cut like that, would it kill him to throw in a few squats or some leg exercises once in awhile?

I guess it's a huge compliment to him that the only thing I can find wrong with him is underworked legs, huh? lol. YUM

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As tragik_empire mentioned zoom in on the secod pic and you can clearly see where the tip of the head is protuding slightly from under the foreskin.

sorry, still can't tell, in fact in the first pic it looks alot like he's cut or got it skinned back, doesn't it?