Kelly, Kelly, Kelly

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK it's probably going to be Mya that wins Dancing w/the Stars this season but it has been a real joy watching Kelly. I can't believe the transformation in her and she looks GREAT!
This last year was the real only time in the last 15 yrs I've seen prime time in real time so I'm catching up w/everyone else.
I'm pulling for Kelly. My fave part of course are the Lindy and the jive.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Or anyone else, I'd hope. He's got a great smile. I'm bang him senseless... especially with the hip swivel. :wink:

Having said that, Mya has charisma and i like that she's a bitch. Kelly can get second though. Just as long as Donnie Bombs.

Media
One of the reasons for watching DWTS this season was to see the transformation that has happened with Kelly. Regardless of where she places in the finals, she has won in the best possible way. She found herself and the possibilities that exist for her. She also won a lot of hearts.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One of the reasons for watching DWTS this season was to see the transformation that has happened with Kelly. Regardless of where she places in the finals, she has won in the best possible way. She found herself and the possibilities that exist for her. She also won a lot of hearts.

So true, Sam. She won hearts in a way I've never seen; worked harder, improved more, made me want to slide percentages. :wink:

I spent all my votes both on-line and by phone on her. I don't usually do things like this because Mya is the better dancer, but I love, love, love Kelly. :biggrin1:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So true, Sam. She won hearts in a way I've never seen; worked harder, improved more, made me want to slide percentages. :wink:

I spent all my votes both on-line and by phone on her. I don't usually do things like this because Mya is the better dancer, but I love, love, love Kelly. :biggrin1:

I hate to admit it too but I actually voted by text on a show. I had too. Kelly was a heart stealer even tho Mya is da bomb so far. and Kelly looks so great now dropping som l-b's!!!!