Kelsey Grammer

Discussion in 'Models and Celebrities' started by LPSG01, Dec 14, 2006.

1. LPSG01

LPSG01 New Member

How about Kelsey Grammer? He did a sexy scene on Frasier where he strips in the booth..here's the link on youtube. YouTube - Frasier Crane Sex Show

I also read in a maxim interview that he had a sex tape that he sued to keep out of the public, what a shame.

Anyone have any good pics of him? How do you think he is in the size department?

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I dunno, but with a wife like that.... I'd be surprised to find out he's hung like a flea.

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

He doesn't turn me on at all NOR does the nelly-acting actor that played his brother on Frasier. I'd go for the father before I'd do either of those two.:smile:

4. TWZR21

TWZR21 New Member

He played Beast in X-Men 3 ...yay for him!

5. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    EW! Kesley Grammer is about as sexy as a clogged drain. He comes off as arrogant and pompous and no I am not talking about his Frasier character.
    As for the actor who played his brother, David Hyde Pierce, although no stunner in the looks department is quite a good actor and I look forward to seeing him on Broadway again when he appears in "Curtains".
    As for the man who played the father, not a bad looking guy, but not for me.

6. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

I seem to recall a conversation on Howard Stern following an interview with Kelsey in which Howard mentioned that Kelsey had said he is 7 inches hard and on the thick side.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice