Kelsey Grammer

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by LPSG01, Dec 14, 2006.

1. LPSG01

LPSG01 New Member

How about Kelsey Grammer? He did a sexy scene on Frasier where he strips in the booth..here's the link on youtube. YouTube - Frasier Crane Sex Show

I also read in a maxim interview that he had a sex tape that he sued to keep out of the public, what a shame.

Anyone have any good pics of him? How do you think he is in the size department?

2. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I dunno, but with a wife like that.... I'd be surprised to find out he's hung like a flea.

3. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

He doesn't turn me on at all NOR does the nelly-acting actor that played his brother on Frasier. I'd go for the father before I'd do either of those two.:smile:

4. TWZR21

TWZR21 New Member

He played Beast in X-Men 3 ...yay for him!

5. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    EW! Kesley Grammer is about as sexy as a clogged drain. He comes off as arrogant and pompous and no I am not talking about his Frasier character.
    As for the actor who played his brother, David Hyde Pierce, although no stunner in the looks department is quite a good actor and I look forward to seeing him on Broadway again when he appears in "Curtains".
    As for the man who played the father, not a bad looking guy, but not for me.

6. D_Yowton Y Yingyang

D_Yowton Y Yingyang Account Disabled

I seem to recall a conversation on Howard Stern following an interview with Kelsey in which Howard mentioned that Kelsey had said he is 7 inches hard and on the thick side.

Draft saved Draft deleted