Yeah, no Twitter or other social media I found. He is at:
OnlyFans: onlyfans.com/delgadokevin19

Older records (only a few):
recurbate.com/performer/keviin_delgado
camvideos.me/search/keviin_delgado

Newer records (lots):
recurbate.com/performer/kevin_delgado77
camvideos.me/search/kevin_delgado77

BTW Recurbate allows watching recordings in full for free with a free login. Camvideos offers downloads only thru membership ($29/mo) with Upstore.net.)

Also, from Recurbate, with a free login, you can not only stream the recordings, but using the brilliant App+Chrome extension "Ant Download Manager" you can download them as well. Works on almost everything that streams by capturing video feed to browser at a very low level. Get the $29/YEAR premium license and register the KeyCode in the app to enable all streaming resolutions, even 4K and above. (It can also grab, download and store torrents from gaytorrent.ru , but you need to check the box to use for torrents when installing. This site requires a free login, and gives you the torrent to download for free for a certain amount, then instead of being a The software is malware-free and works like a charm. Get an install package from antdownloadmanager.com. NO I HAVE NO ASSOSCIATION AND AM NOT SHILLING, just use it constantly and everywhere. If you need user tips message me. At this point I'm an expert, LOL!

Live shows:
chaturbate.com/kevin_delgado77/ (Last online 9hrs ago)
stripchat.com/kevin_delgado77 (Last online 14 hrs ago)

May also be able to watch and possible screen record from without account at:
cambb.xxx/search/kevin_delgado77 (This site is a AWESOME resource. The mirror most live shows of most performers on a wide variety of platforms. Sometimes they list but the performer has blocked them, sometimes don't list at all, or sometimes their feed is downgraded from the top Source video resolution.

One great thing about Cabbb.xxx is that you can always screen capture live shows via Chrome Stream Recorder extension, which you can also use on Chaturbate and others, but not Stripchat and others. Get it at Stream Recorder - download HLS as MP4

Reactions: probie05

probie05

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, no Twitter or other social media I found. He is at:
OnlyFans: onlyfans.com/delgadokevin19

Older records (only a few):
recurbate.com/performer/keviin_delgado
camvideos.me/search/keviin_delgado

Newer records (lots):
recurbate.com/performer/kevin_delgado77
camvideos.me/search/kevin_delgado77

BTW Recurbate allows watching recordings in full for free with a free login. Camvideos offers downloads only thru membership ($29/mo) with Upstore.net.)

Also, from Recurbate, with a free login, you can not only stream the recordings, but using the brilliant App+Chrome extension "Ant Download Manager" you can download them as well. Works on almost everything that streams by capturing video feed to browser at a very low level. Get the $29/YEAR premium license and register the KeyCode in the app to enable all streaming resolutions, even 4K and above. (It can also grab, download and store torrents from gaytorrent.ru , but you need to check the box to use for torrents when installing. This site requires a free login, and gives you the torrent to download for free for a certain amount, then instead of being a The software is malware-free and works like a charm. Get an install package from antdownloadmanager.com. NO I HAVE NO ASSOSCIATION AND AM NOT SHILLING, just use it constantly and everywhere. If you need user tips message me. At this point I'm an expert, LOL!

Live shows:
chaturbate.com/kevin_delgado77/ (Last online 9hrs ago)
stripchat.com/kevin_delgado77 (Last online 14 hrs ago)

May also be able to watch and possible screen record from without account at:
cambb.xxx/search/kevin_delgado77 (This site is a AWESOME resource. The mirror most live shows of most performers on a wide variety of platforms. Sometimes they list but the performer has blocked them, sometimes don't list at all, or sometimes their feed is downgraded from the top Source video resolution.

One great thing about Cabbb.xxx is that you can always screen capture live shows via Chrome Stream Recorder extension, which you can also use on Chaturbate and others, but not Stripchat and others. Get it at Stream Recorder - download HLS as MP4
Guys sexy but that’s a different kelvin delgado.

KilgoreTrout11

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys sexy but that’s a different kelvin delgado.
Ah, sorry. Didn't look at your pic closely enough. Google Image search only finds 5 Pinterest posts, a few of which list that name. I had a hunch, given the Pinterest trash-heap is often photos from TV and Movies, that this looks like a photo from some production. And I found this on "well known" American Actor by that name. The site with below photo Kelvin Delgado lists some productions. A bunch more info at Kelvin Delgado - Age, Wiki, Bio, Photos And still more here Kelvin Delgado (TV Actor) - Age, Birthday, Bio, Facts, Family, Net Worth, Height & More | AllFamous.org

This is I am quite sure him, noting musculature, buzz cut hair, chiseled facial features. He's 33, from Cuba. As far as orientation, one page says "Kelvin Delgado prefers not to tell the details of marital status & divorce" which MAY be a sign of being Bi or Gay, so hey, hope springs eternal! But I'd say there's little hope of finding any sex videos of him.

Some confusing info, those sites say he's in Spielberg's West Side Story as "Manolo", but the Wikipedia credit for that lists Kevin Bryan. IMDB entry for Kevin Delgado does say Kevin Bryan was in several productions including WSS "as Kevin Delgado" so he apparently changed his stage name or uses 2. Photo there looks like the same guy, which I am again pretty certain is your photo boy. Kelvin Bryan | Actor, Soundtrack
actor kevin delgado.jpg

probie05

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ah, sorry. Didn't look at your pic closely enough. Google Image search only finds 5 Pinterest posts, a few of which list that name. I had a hunch, given the Pinterest trash-heap is often photos from TV and Movies, that this looks like a photo from some production. And I found this on "well known" American Actor by that name. The site with below photo Kelvin Delgado lists some productions. A bunch more info at Kelvin Delgado - Age, Wiki, Bio, Photos And still more here Kelvin Delgado (TV Actor) - Age, Birthday, Bio, Facts, Family, Net Worth, Height & More | AllFamous.org

This is I am quite sure him, noting musculature, buzz cut hair, chiseled facial features. He's 33, from Cuba. As far as orientation, one page says "Kelvin Delgado prefers not to tell the details of marital status & divorce" which MAY be a sign of being Bi or Gay, so hey, hope springs eternal! But I'd say there's little hope of finding any sex videos of him.

Some confusing info, those sites say he's in Spielberg's West Side Story as "Manolo", but the Wikipedia credit for that lists Kevin Bryan. IMDB entry for Kevin Delgado does say Kevin Bryan was in several productions including WSS "as Kevin Delgado" so he apparently changed his stage name or uses 2. Photo there looks like the same guy, which I am again pretty certain is your photo boy. Kelvin Bryan | Actor, Soundtrack
View attachment 106464801
You’re right, he’s Kelvin Bryan on IMDB

Reactions: KilgoreTrout11