Kelvin Fletcher

cyprusdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bet he's made his own sex tapes & i for one would like to see them !! I bet he's a dirtry f**ker :O) and i for one would have no problem getting dirty with him

drewbert1010

Experimental Member
Media
I bet he's made his own sex tapes & i for one would like to see them !! I bet he's a dirtry f**ker :O) and i for one would have no problem getting dirty with him

I totally agree! I can imagine him talking really dirty when he's going at it! What I'd give for a video/pics of him starkers! Just think of his arse cheeks clenching when he thrusts....oooooh! [melts!]

cyprusdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bet there are some lads holiday tapes somewhere. Oh we can dream, but he has the cutest tight arse :O)

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is well hung there is a photo of him in really tight boxers from the time marlon and Shona were dating he is massive I remember as they aired it on tv he was massive and as always turned me on instantly couldn't stop thinking of him he is so hot!

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Any one else got photos of this sex god I just cant get enough of him he is so sexy! And yes he has a very large and thick penis! it show you one day in a scene where he walk in to the kitchen an rhona and Marlon are talking you could see his bulge and sexy muscles and the actor who played Marlon appeared to be checking him out.

dp5c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HE could bend me over, and do unspeakable things to me anytime

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish Emmerdal would do a full nude of him god that would be hot we can but dream though. I think we should start a petition demanding they get him to take his clothes off more often he is so hunky and a sex god.

I would worship him all the time if I had the chance what a hunk.