Kelvin Fletcher

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kelvin has to be the hottest hunk in Emmerdale if only they did an adult version after watershed like they did with Hollyoaks we could see him with all his kit off. I wouldn't mind being in the position that drinks tray is in though. I don't care what anyone says Kelvin is a god. I bet he is good in bed as well. He must have a string of women fantasizing about him and we know he has a huge string of guys fancying him too. I note too they have stopped getting his kit off recently in favor of the newer fresher guys which is a shame as I think he is far sexier than any of the other guys on there. I think everyone that fancies him should right in to the show demanding he gets his kit off more and more.

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HE could bend me over, and do unspeakable things to me anytime

I would beat you too it I find him so sexually attractive whenever he has gotten his kit off before my eyes light up like candy and I get a wry smile on my face I also get incredibly horny just seeing him so so so sexy. We need to complain to the producers telling them to get his kit off on a daily basis at least 22 times in an episode lol!

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is Kelvin sex god Fletcher and is the only reason I Watch emmerdale as he is the only good thing about it. I do wish I was that tray though although I wouldn't be sittining there I would be sucking him off. He is so incredibly sexy but sadly emmerdale seems to have forgot that they focus more on his uglier co workers than they do on him getting naked. As far as I am concerned we should all right to the producers of emmerdale demanding the get kelvin stripped more often on the screen and maybe even a few naked shots.

bboy1980

Cherished Member
Media
I don't know where I read this, it was a year or two back but I can't find it anymore. It was a fan site almost dedicated to him, and there was a story that he let his gay mate give him a BJ just so he could "see what it was like" getting one from a guy...

Reactions: Ryanbphx

bazzatool

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know if this pic has laready been posted. I'd love to know who he took it for! Sadly, he's cropped it before we got to the good stuff lol

He jokingly 'came out' on twitter a few years ago, and I tweeted him saying I was gutted it was a joke and he was really sweet.

I totes would ;)

Attachments

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks mate for the pics, liked the one lying on his back holding his legs, would love to have my head buried down there, yum

Ditto buddy! Such a hot pic and awesome body. And he's clearly great at assuming the position ;)

D

deleted569656

Hot as hell. Massive cock. Probably uncut. Amazin combination