Kelvin Fletcher

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kelvin was shown in boxers the other day when paddy tried to catch him about buying katy's horse business on emmerdale I don't know how to take a picture of the video but was wandering if someone might have got a pic of it.

Pete Tuite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I totally agree! I can imagine him talking really dirty when he's going at it! What I'd give for a video/pics of him starkers! Just think of his arse cheeks clenching when he thrusts....oooooh! [melts!]
Watch his powerful arse cheeks clinch each time he fires a charge of semen.

Pete Tuite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Kelvin was shown in boxers the other day when paddy tried to catch him about buying katy's horse business on emmerdale I don't know how to take a picture of the video but was wandering if someone might have got a pic of it.
Watch his powerful arse cheeks clinch each time he fires a charge of semen.
If he was a let stand at stud like a thoroughbred stallion there would be a que of young gay farmers from the Dales trying to book a service from him. Bring the stripped young guy into the Stallion Box, strap him face downwards on to the restraining frame. Then let in Kelvin Superstud into the Stallion Box. He lunges like a stallion onto the young farmers back, his nine inch steel hard rod finds its target between the young farmers open arse cheeks. Within seconds his long glistening rod is pistoning its way deep in the young farmers belly.
Kelvin Superstud lets out a scream of pure primal animal lust as his now massively engeorged rod spasms inside the belly of the young farmer. His powerful arse cheeks shudder and clinch tightly as a massive surge of thick hot semen spurts from Kelvin's huge knob deep o the young farmers belly. Again and again the powerful arse cheeks clinch as he delivers the rest of his charge of semen. With one final slow deep thrust Kelvin fires the last shot of semen from his rod into the youth. Job done, young farmer bred fully.

Pete Tuite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If he was a let stand at stud like a thoroughbred stallion there would be a que of young gay farmers from the Dales trying to book a service from him. Bring the stripped young guy into the Stallion Box, strap him face downwards on to the restraining frame. Then let in Kelvin Superstud into the Stallion Box. He lunges like a stallion onto the young farmers back, his nine inch steel hard rod finds its target between the young farmers open arse cheeks. Within seconds his long glistening rod is pistoning its way deep in the young farmers belly.
Kelvin Superstud lets out a scream of pure primal animal lust as his now massively engeorged rod spasms inside the belly of the young farmer. His powerful arse cheeks shudder and clinch tightly as a massive surge of thick hot semen spurts from Kelvin's huge knob deep o the young farmers belly. Again and again the powerful arse cheeks clinch as he delivers the rest of his charge of semen. With one final slow deep thrust Kelvin fires the last shot of semen from his rod into the youth. Job done, young farmer bred fully.
I would not like to be that young welsh farmer!

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kelvin Fletcher is so smoking hot I would love to have a couple of thousand clones of him this way I could have two for each hole two on standby and the rest to take over from each as the other versions tire out he is so smoking hot he is a god in my eyes they should start a church to him I would attend everyday just to worship him kelvin always gets me hard even writting about him now is giving me a hard on I need a kelvin fletcher look a like to turn me in to his bum boy and pound the hell out of me so I can pretend its kelvin I maybe swing both ways but if I had a kelvin fletcher look a like combined with a couple of rav wildings a few military hunks a few gavin hensons and Ziggy roscoe look alikes I would be in heaven but have to say out of all the guys I fancy only kelvin turns me on massively and gets me hard every time he would be my alpha and god. I think we need the church of kelvin fletcher.

Reactions: BaronUK

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
FYI Kelvin is driving in the British Touring Cars Championship this year for the first time. Unfortunately he's still fairly towards the back in most races but he does get some air time and interviews. Next round is at his (fairly) local track of Oulton Park this coming Sunday (June 5th). Televised from 10:30-18:00 on ITV4 in the UK.

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IMG_6308.JPG
IMG_6309.JPG
IMG_6310.JPG
IMG_6311.JPG
IMG_6312.JPG
IMG_6317.JPG
IMG_6314.JPG
IMG_6315.JPG
IMG_6313.JPG
IMG_6316.JPG
IMG_6318.JPG
IMG_6319.JPG
IMG_6320.JPG
IMG_6321.JPG
IMG_6322.JPG
Sorry I had to resurrect this.

Kelvin is on a TV show I am watching now in the U.K.

I literally grew up with this guy on tv, he's only a few years older than me but he was my tv crush growing up! Especially when he really buffed up!

He need to lose the beard he's got now though! Hopefully it's just for a role! And yeah seems like a nice guy too.

And judging by the looks of the couple of personal selfies he's done, seems he's defo got some cock shots somewhere!!