Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The amount of times I have wanked off to this guy!!! He's hot!!!

Tell me about it! Like I say, twink to "call me daddy" overnight hehe!!

He was on Harry Hill's new TV programme tonight on ITV, don't think he was showing anything though..

I saw that, and no he wasn't but they did show some clips of him with his kit off. Other than that he was just being nice. Street angel bedroom devil

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if this pic has laready been posted. I'd love to know who he took it for! Sadly, he's cropped it before we got to the good stuff lol

He jokingly 'came out' on twitter a few years ago, and I tweeted him saying I was gutted it was a joke and he was really sweet.

I totes would ;)

He recently put one up on instagram as a story he was completely naked but only showing part he hides his dick but by god he has a body of a god so sexy its incredible in fact he is so hot he must start fires all the time just by walking on or near anything. so so sexy.

Reactions: ClaphamRob

caledonia2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did any of you see the story line his wife posted on instagram there was one where they where in the car and he was driving on cruise control and started jirating his hips about like he was fucking someone. The other storyline was posted today in which they attended a wedding and the god had his shirt off on the first one because his wife wanted to go home and in the next one he had the ass ripped out of his trousers and was dancing about like a god giving a good view of his ass in tight boxers and dancing about the floor he was also topless and continued to dance constantly showing off his sexy ass to the camera and his toned torso as well I have to say it was so smoking hot I was gobsmacked. His wife was complaining of course about it being embarrassing but I thought to myself if he was my man and dancing like that I would quite literally be pouncing on him and making out with him in front of everyone it was really smoking hot. To top that off he posted a late night one of himself completely naked though he would not let you see the bottom half he was clearly completely naked and drinking a protein shake showing of his toned torso now if only the camera had of been a few mm lower.

No doubt about it Kelvin is a god.

Reactions: ClaphamRob

BaronUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Kelvin Fletcher is so smoking hot I would love to have a couple of thousand clones of him this way I could have two for each hole two on standby and the rest to take over from each as the other versions tire out he is so smoking hot he is a god in my eyes they should start a church to him I would attend everyday just to worship him kelvin always gets me hard even writting about him now is giving me a hard on I need a kelvin fletcher look a like to turn me in to his bum boy and pound the hell out of me so I can pretend its kelvin I maybe swing both ways but if I had a kelvin fletcher look a like combined with a couple of rav wildings a few military hunks a few gavin hensons and Ziggy roscoe look alikes I would be in heaven but have to say out of all the guys I fancy only kelvin turns me on massively and gets me hard every time he would be my alpha and god. I think we need the church of kelvin fletcher.

Only just discovered him really but fuck me, can’t stop thinking about him - gets me hard every time I see him.... what’s his best feature? Gotta be those arms......?

astroblueastro

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Q5m6FZZ.jpg

BaronUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
B69EEC93-9D08-49E1-9300-35C418A37A13.jpeg
D17EF486-348F-4EB1-9587-CBF1C0D24204.jpeg
D17EF486-348F-4EB1-9587-CBF1C0D24204.jpeg
605EB122-4971-4C25-ABD3-29137AC53B25.jpeg
.... these three pics say it all... you know he’s a fucking bull in bed... would fucking destroy you with those massive arms.... why else would he take these pics? To send to someone he’s going to fucking pound the shit out of tonight..... man he gets me horny

BaronUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight