Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its for the best. I know of several people who have had to flee Hong Kong in the past two years, its a crumbling utopia since China's takeover and Covid, such a shame, its such a wonderful place

joeybram

Superior Member
Media
Ken is migrating from Hong Kong to Bali, Indonesia. There is a very low probability that a male model in Bali doesn't get a photoshoot done by Wong Sim! There is a very low probability Wong Sim photoshoot is not naked!!

haha, good for us... waiting....
Let the good men shoot!

Fofu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was that in Hong Kong? Thought I saw him last night on Grindr, but did not question him. Torso and ginger beard chin. Hmmm maybe some exploring before he heads out? Good for him.
This again, people are so gullible - a person like Ken, who by many is considered straight would never post pics in his profile on Grindr if he had one, those pics would exchanged in private messages if he indeed was to have a Grindr profile. The profiles that have cropped versions of his pics on their pages are more than likely fakes that dream that when they get a hookup and show up looking nothing like their profile pic, the other guy will be horny enough to just go through with it anyway... the other option is a catfisher luring out private pics from people to share online using Kenpics as bait...

hanscleft

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was that in Hong Kong? Thought I saw him last night on Grindr, but did not question him. Torso and ginger beard chin. Hmmm maybe some exploring before he heads out? Good for him.
He is quite heterosexual unfortunately, if you see his images on Grindr it is a catfish