Ken bek

Globaljock852

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This again, people are so gullible - a person like Ken, who by many is considered straight would never post pics in his profile on Grindr if he had one, those pics would exchanged in private messages if he indeed was to have a Grindr profile. The profiles that have cropped versions of his pics on their pages are more than likely fakes that dream that when they get a hookup and show up looking nothing like their profile pic, the other guy will be horny enough to just go through with it anyway... the other option is a catfisher luring out private pics from people to share online using Kenpics as bait...
Noted and could very well be the case. Appreciate your insights. As someone who knows him the context etc. suggested otherwise and enough said. Amazing guy and looking forward to more content here. Great energy in this group.

hanscleft

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Noted and could very well be the case. Appreciate your insights. As someone who knows him the context etc. suggested otherwise and enough said. Amazing guy and looking forward to more content here. Great energy in this group.
He's super amazing! I know Ken somewhat by proxy lol, he hangs with a lot of the gays in Hong Kong and is a great ally, so I can see why he is constantly assumed gay, but the expat community in Hong Kong, at least prior 2020, has a massive gay group so thats why. I met him a couple of times and he was always extremely lovely and friendly.

Globaljock852

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's super amazing! I know Ken somewhat by proxy lol, he hangs with a lot of the gays in Hong Kong and is a great ally, so I can see why he is constantly assumed gay, but the expat community in Hong Kong, at least prior 2020, has a massive gay group so thats why. I met him a couple of times and he was always extremely lovely and friendly.
Exactly. Spot on and I could not agree more. Ally indeed and guess the day will come (frankly not sure when) when we move away from labels, gay, straight etc. Key for Ken as you note is that he is extremely lovely and friendly. Too bad you are not still in HK would be great to grab a coffee. Hope CA treating you well.

Reactions: deleted14493941