Ken Clark in "South Pacific"

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never saw the film South Pacific until last night and was amazed at the bulge shown by an actor named Ken Clark, who played a character named "Stew Pot". He is was a tall, muscular guy, bare chested in most of the film, wearing tight Navy bell bottoms which leave nothing to the imagination. How did it get past the censors? This is not a mere frame or two, but repeated shots of him, over and over, and throughout the film. Later in the film he is lifting weights in what looks like a red Speedo (more bulge), and by the end of the movie he appears in a Thanksgiving pageant clad only in a bunch of grapes and grape leaves!!!
I thought it was a lot of beefcake and bulge for a film from the late 1940's, a Rogers and Hammerstein musical.
Never heard of the actor before. Does anyone know what other films he has appeared in and if there are any nudes of the guy?

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the director josh logan, had a well known penchant for beefcake. even in his stage productions.

see his films, picnic, tall story, ensign pulver and more

davefox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The film version of South Pacific came out in 1958, not the late 40s, but it was still a time when you didn't normally see obvious bulges in the movies.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
If you want to see a film in which Ken Clark was at his sexiest rent "Attack of the Giant Leeches" it's a godawful film real low budget but Ken plays a Sheriff and has several extended scenes in a bathing suit or with his uniform shirt undone. What a hunk of beef!:wink:

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am SO glad that somebody else has noticed this super hunk!! Every time I watch South Pacific, I always notice him during the song "There Is Nothing Like a Dame." The bulge in his tight, white sailor pants is unbelievable! Every time he takes a forward, he reveals the size and shape of what must be an incredible piece of man-meat! And those big biceps!!

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my mouth! :biggrin1:

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We were just watching SP on tv the other night; my hubby had never noticed Ken's amazing bulge before, even though he's seen the film countless times.

When "Nothing Like A Dame" began, I told him to pay special attention to Stewpot's crotch...and right near the end of the song, YOW!

Nice.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's slobbered over this hunk.

Reactions: NateicusPumper

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
I remember the first time I viewed "South Pacific" the huge bulge in StewPots pants! Huge and just seemed to get bigger each time he came on the scene. What a hunk! Wonder what has become of him?

petermeat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ken%2Bclark%2Bstewpot.png

Reactions: Elijah2178