Kenny Chesney

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The QB that Kenny was supposedly involved with was Peyton Manning from the Indianapolis Colts.I know they were very tight together with Manning joining Chesney on stage more than once, and IIRC Manning had more pix of Chesney on his website than he did of himself....Things that make you go HMMMMM

And yeah, there was the rumor floating around about Kordell Stewart either getting head from or giving head to another guy in a parked car somewhere. It also didn't hurt that there was a Steelers game where they were getting hammered, and Stewart was sitting on the sidelines crying. That's one of the things that really started the gay rumors about him. Shame, because he really was a good quarterback.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The QB that Kenny was supposedly involved with was Peyton Manning from the Indianapolis Colts.I know they were very tight together with Manning joining Chesney on stage more than once, and IIRC Manning had more pix of Chesney on his website than he did of himself....Things that make you go HMMMMM

And yeah, there was the rumor floating around about Kordell Stewart either getting head from or giving head to another guy in a parked car somewhere. It also didn't hurt that there was a Steelers game where they were getting hammered, and Stewart was sitting on the sidelines crying. That's one of the things that really started the gay rumors about him. Shame, because he really was a good quarterback.

I have a friend who played football in college & he told me about quite a few NFLers who are gay...I don't remember all of them, but he did mention Kordell Stewart...he also named a couple of guys who played for the Eagles & the Giants...

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a friend who played football in college & he told me about quite a few NFLers who are gay...I don't remember all of them, but he did mention Kordell Stewart...he also named a couple of guys who played for the Eagles & the Giants...

Two Words....Jeff Garcia! I swear to God, the first time I saw him, my gaydar went off, big time. (didn't he play for the Eagles at one point?

I've also hear the requisite rumors about Troy Aikman and Steve Young.

Honestly, I'm quite sure that there are quite a few gay men in all four major sports. I am curious about specific names, however. I remember reading something on another board that a man writing a book on gays in sports had a whole chapter dedicated to a gay NFL'er.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one of these guys who claimed psychic abilities and could read auras, blew me away one day by telling me that SF 49er QB Joe Montana, was not only gay, but VERY actively gay

never heard that from any other source

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Two Words....Jeff Garcia! I swear to God, the first time I saw him, my gaydar went off, big time. (didn't he play for the Eagles at one point?

he didn't mention Garcia...it was 2 black guys...I can't remember their names...I must have blocked it out...when he started talking about it I told him I didn't want to know...