Kenny Chesney

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For what it's worth.

On another site it was said that Kenny C. hung out a gay bar in his college town and was pretty well known. Evidently there are pictures hanigng on the walls of him with other patrons.

There was rumor that he and Peyton Manning (sp?) were an Item in college, until it was pointed out that the two went to different schools and would not have been in school at the same time because of the age difference.

Kenny is bald under the hat!

He has a nice hairy chest and belly, but keeps it shaved most of the time. (Too bad.)

acdog15

Experimental Member
Media
I dont personally don't think he's all that good looking...but he does have one of the best butts in country music! I've seen him in concert multiple times and I can't help but stare at his booty during most of his set!

Hey Nick4444...I love the pic! Chuck Wicks is one of the hottest guys in country music! Julianne Hough is one lucky girl! And he's one lucky guy! She's gorgeous!! They're one good lookin couple!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw him interviewed and he said the divorce with Renee Zellweiger caused a considerable amount of embarrassment but he never denied the rumors that he was gay.

It's also interesting that on all the CMA and country music award shows he never brings a date - always goes stag.

Other country music stars rumored to be gay are Garth Brooks, Chris Cagle, and Clint Black.

acdog15

Experimental Member
Media
I saw him interviewed and he said the divorce with Renee Zellweiger caused a considerable amount of embarrassment but he never denied the rumors that he was gay.

It's also interesting that on all the CMA and country music award shows he never brings a date - always goes stag.

Other country music stars rumored to be gay are Garth Brooks, Chris Cagle, and Clint Black.

It was either the ACMs back in May or the CMAs a few weeks ago, but his date was some former miss Texas girl. Apparently they've been kinda dating for a few months now. At least that's what I heard on the radio...dunno if its true

dingdongdude

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who knows,
But I cant stand him, my ex gf used to act so fucking stupid over him that I guess I got sick of him. Plus country isnt my thing, and in a way I wish he was, and I suspect he is, but that would be a great slap in her face.
BITTER? Who me? naaaahhh

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Garth Brooks is married to Trisha Yearwood, isn't he?

Yes, but his sister is lesbian and he has been a supporter for gay rights and sympathetic to gay causes.

There are rumors that he frequents male prostitutes and live accounts from male hustlers that they have had sex with him.

PS. Being married doesn't mean you don't like having sex with guys. Gay entertainers have frequently been married to beards.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
PS. Being married doesn't mean you don't like having sex with guys. Gay entertainers have frequently been married to beards.

That's certainly true. But I think I remember there being some really romantic story to how Garth and Trisha had finally fallen in love after knowing one another professionally for years ... at any rate, I just hope Trisha is happy. i adore her.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's certainly true. But I think I remember there being some really romantic story to how Garth and Trisha had finally fallen in love after knowing one another professionally for years ... at any rate, I just hope Trisha is happy. i adore her.

Yeah, I saw him propose to her on TV and slip a ring on her finger at some Bakersfield CA roast or some award program unveiling of a statue of him.

Looked really staged and rehearsed.

They do make a nice couple. She never really seems all that affectionate with him though - at least on TV.

acdog15

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I saw him propose to her on TV and slip a ring on her finger at some Bakersfield CA roast or some award program unveiling of a statue of him.

Looked really staged and rehearsed.

They do make a nice couple. She never really seems all that affectionate with him though - at least on TV.

Yea they try to keep their personal lives private...well aside from the whole big engagement thing. But to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen them together at any events...weird.