Kenny Chesney

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why would you care about the sexual orientation of a person that you don't know personally and conversely does not know you?

Do you think that he will read your blurb, come out of the closet, marry you and you will live happily ever after?

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Reactions: milo1730

butch518

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After the divorce his mother said in a interview, she loves him how ever he is. She never did deny it or confirm it. Have to say he is hot with the hat and no shirt on. Take the hat off and he is just the average balding guy.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
HOT ass on this dude. I'd fuckin' eat that thing for breakfast lunch and dinner. Nice hips for grabbing onto and just powerfucking that dude. Boots on, hat on, ass arched up in the air. My one hand on his waist, my other on his pecs..fuck yeaaa

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
oh man he would be a good fuck. He's my type - skinny white boy, hairless, nice tight little bouncy ass, which i'm sure is shaved nice and smooth. mmm i'd french kiss that man-puss before the heavy pounding begins

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The media has been awfully kind to Kenny (in effect, protecting him). The first sign is that he and Rene abruptly ended their marriage under a shroud of secrecy and then Anderson Cooper ends up in storage cart with him in an interview at a concert stadium.
How gay can you get?? Kenny is simply afraid and what a strange life it must be for him being so public yet in the closet. Randy Travis is another one. Wow - two gems!

patronpk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'de lick the stink off his sweet ass in a minute - lick.lick,slurp,&rim ! Suck his tonsils out thru his happy hole ! Love, me XXOO

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What youngish, decent looking, successful man hasn't had "rumors" about his sexuality?? :rolleyes:

I also find it comical how successful one can be, and still be accused of not knowing how to sing, or being able to sing good :rolleyes:

I don't care, I just enjoy his music.