Kent Island ,Maryland-w4m-straight 7+ for discreet NSA

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by B_sugarandspice, Nov 25, 2007.

1. B_sugarandspice

B_sugarandspice New Member

Hello, I may have to find a new consort if I move to the Eastern Shore in Maryland. I adore my boyfriend but we are not sexually compatible. My current consort may not be able to see me when I move to the island.I would be more comfortable if you had a girlfriend and were not having different partners and maybe you just need a compatible sex partner or more sex.
    I can handle a very thick and about 7 inches long. I give very good oral.
    I am willing to be with a couple as long as it is totally discreet.

2. buckterrier

buckterrier New Member

can you travel to Ct.? tehe

3. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    Sugar,

Am curious -- does this post supercede your earlier posts looking for same in the DC area?

-Z

4. Principessa

Gold Member

I had her pegged as either a fake or a whack job two days a go. :tongue: I am leaning towards her being a very, young female, who is probably hypersexual. :tongue:

5. timmybaltimore

timmybaltimore New Member

I can stop by when I am headed to the beach. :smile:

6. Pitbull

Gold Member

I don't see what SugarAndSpice did in posting a personal ad that was deserving of such a harsh judgement.
    It might make her feel unwelcome.
    Sugar - as far as I'm concerned, you are most welcome here.

7. B_sugarandspice

LOL, I don't think I am very important to my consort. I was hoping I could find a more reliable partner. I never know when he will be around and he has neglected me for weeks and even months. He doesn't care very much about me but he is an amazing lover when he is here.

8. snoozan

Gold Member

kent island and DC are only and hour away from one another so one would think they overlap?

9. simcha

Gold Member

I love Kent Island. When I lived in Baltimore I used to love going there for crab. Mmmmmm. crab.....

And nowhere is far in the Maryland/DC/Delaware area. They act like the Eastern Shore is as far as Mars in Baltimore....

10. snoozan

Gold Member

Hehehe! Yes! I work all over from the DC area (Norther Virginia) all the way up to Philadelphia and north on a regular basis. To me, it's only a small trip to any place inside that area. People in Baltimore are... interesting. You're right, though, it would seem that Eastern Shore is treated like the dark side of the moon.

One of my favorite places to photograph weddings is on Kent Island at the Kent Manor Inn. It's gorgeous, and Kent Island is such a nice place to spend time. The crab is very good, but after 4-5 years of eating Maryland crab 1-3 times a week every time I work, I am actually quite sick of it if you can believe it.

I'm on a complete tangent now. Back to your regularly scheduled personals thread...

11. D_Corey_Ander

D_Corey_Ander New Member

I just think like the rest of us she can't find anyone that is serious and or near. I mean I am ready to be on a plane but that only temperaly solves the problem for both of us.

12. Hugh G. Rection

Sugar and Spice it sounds like you just need a big ass dildo.

13. B_sugarandspice

Kent Island won't work for me anymore either. I think it would be to easy to get found out. People get a feeling and can find out whatever they want. I don't know what I will do since I recently jumped into a relationship with someone who is very giving and kind .I think he will turn nasty if I decide that I want sex with someone else.
    He is helping me out since I am having serious problems from an injury from an auto accident. He drives a really long way to help me with my medical care and is really awesome but I still really don't want monogamy with him. We don't live together and he does things for me but it's not like I have him paying my bills or asking him for money. I have my dignity and I am not helpless. He is just a wonderful person to be around but I am not so sure about the sex situation yet. I am actually pretty sure what I like and what just will not work.
    I have passed up extremely wealthy men because the sex was lousy. Material things will not feel as good as a hung guy with amazing stamina.
    I'm still too young to settle down with one partner who isn't sexually my type. He is trying to loose weight. It seems bad but I have heard many men say that they aren't happy with their mate sexually but they love her and would never leave.
    I somehow forgot about the sex issue since I have been on a lot of pain medicine. I cannot stand to be touched because of pain but I have known my sp for a long time and he knows how to keep from hurting me. I don't really want to have sex with anyone but my consort but he doesn't love me and we only meet for sex since we broke up a year ago.
    I really don't understand what the whole patriarchal ownership is about. It seems like men expect to own your sex life. I mean as long as you don't get a disease and don't neglect your primary relationship I think it's ok to supplement your sex life.. How could one person make you happy in bed forever.
    I would not be able to have to be someone's sexual servant in trade for the relationship and love (and even the bike,boat gifts and great kids of his and his friends) then I can't go and get mine now and then.
    I have been in relationships that were perfect except for the sex before but this guy is a really great guy and I can't dismiss him for that. I will have to be careful how I handle this situation. I think it isn't fair to him or me to let him invest his time and money when I can't realistically only be with him. I think he will freak out and want to retaliate if I let the relationship go on this way. It has been only a a little over two weeks and I let things go way to fast.
    Vicodin makes you way to friendly and say things you don't mean when you are feeling better and not taking them. Now I see why I had to sign papers from the doc that say not to make changes or sign any legal documents while on this medication.
    It is hard to give up such an awesome sexual experience with my hung man with amazing stamina.
    It is just hard for me right now because I cleaned out my life's saving recovering from a spinal injury. I had five months that I couldn't work at all and I had to pay an assistant to do every thing for me for two years. . Now someone is making things easier for me and I have other people to think about (my kids). I am actually 37 with older kids and my pics are very recent.( not old or fake)
    I would end up sexually frustrated anyway when I get older and less attractive so I have to think about the future and what is really important in my life.
    I might just look at large penises and cyber like a lot of people on here and learn to be happy with that. I had two powerful orgasms from a dream since coming on this site.
    I think I would start to resent my sexual frustrations and end up unhappy no matter how great he is.
    Maybe I am not ready to settle.

14. B_sugarandspice

Thank for the comment. I was totally absorbed by it.LOL
    I enjoy reading what you write.

15. wadislaw

wadislaw Active Member

Albums:
    Wow, hon, I'm so sorry to hear of your accident and your injuries. Fighting just to get through the pain is hard enough, I know, but to have been forced to have someone else do everything for you . . . I'm speechless. I am in awe and admiration of your resolve.

If you ever want to talk, you know, if you're feeling down because of the pain, the medication, or you just want to get to know somebody new, I'm always open to chat.

-Z

16. B_sugarandspice

aw, thx. That's so sweet. Thanks for the support.
    I cleaned out all the college funds so it's a good thing my kids are good students. my son has a full scholarship to Baylor College. My older daughter is being considered for a scholarship program at Duke .University.They had her take SAT's and that was in middle school. She's in 10th grade now. I can still get it all back because I'm going to beat this and fully recover. I think all I have is a disc that is all misshaped. It sticks way out to the right.
    I am grateful I had my savings and could get the therapy instead of having major spinal surgery. Now it's just the one disc and some facet joints. Their gonna clear out some pesky nerve fibers that refuse to stop going off in my facets. They only send pain signals so they're gonna get vaporized. I can't wait.
    It will be so good to be off meds. I HATE pills. I don't like anything changes how I think and feel except sex,of course.
    I'll let you know what happens.
    xxoo, Sug

17. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

I think you really are "Lafeverish", pretending to be a women, pretending
    to be a man who is sick in the head, and now sick in the body. Try and keep the stories straight,you won't look like such a loon.
    Totally unbelievable.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

18. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Please she's claimed to be several different ages.
    she/its at least 37/39 yrs. old, according to all the bs, she's spouted.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

Draft saved Draft deleted