Kenyan police raid 'gay wedding' and arrest five men

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you expected something different from Africa. Nice of you to remember the starving kids, abused women, and African governments support from New York bankers.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last edited:

ukthickmeat

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take that racial card and shove it.

Here is the definition in Current day courtesy of Wiki Blacklist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"To Deny persons of a privelage" That privelage being trade.

I'm guessing that MalakingTiti was making light of the word usage rather than showing ignorance of the word usage.

However Rikter8 you are quite right I'll be blacklisting the country and Uganda by the looks of it.

I will be making sure that I don't support cultures that opresss people people with my own views.

Being thickskinned and saying "oh it happens hey" is hardly gonna be helping :) It does shock me.

Last edited:

ukthickmeat

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Homosexuality is not a universally accepted practice and to be honest probably never will be.

Same as religion isnt universally accepted and never will be.. its hardly rocket science.

Besides being homosexual isnt a "practice" its what a percentage of people are.

I'm still shocked that no one else seems bothered.. or are you all so tollerant of the beatings or death punishments given out in other countiries that you just ignore it? or say "what can i do? oh nothing"

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From Wikipedia....

-In 60 counties homosexuality is completely illegal.

-In 21 countries only male sexuality is illegal (In Nigeria only in some parts of the country female homosexuality is legal).

-In 8 countries penalties include up to the death penalty.

-In 6 countries where the penalties don't include the death penalty, penalties go up to life imprisonment.

-Homosexuality is legal in all European Countries and female homosexuality is legal in all South American countries. Guyana is the only South American country where male homosexuality is illegal and the penalty is life in prison.

Hmmmmmm.......

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Homosexuality is not a universally accepted practice and to be honest probably never will be.

I think that it probably will be. I reckon homosexuality has been around a whole lot longer than any religion and it is only considered unacceptable by those who have a religious belief determinig their opinion (most cases) or are homophobic probably due to their own insecurity (likely fell through the back door into Narnia and too scared to enter the real world)

Religion is the spanner in the machine to acceptability. Not just homosexuality but everything, how the hell are we supposed to achieve our greatest when we are being told to live our lives by ancient values. Religion is a tornique to me.